To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
We are seeking a highly driven Account Executive to join our US team in Austin, TX. As an Account Executive (AE) your goal is to increase our Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR), to which you get 10% commission uncapped, and nurture trusted partnerships that provide continued customer success and increase brand recognition.
In this role, you will report directly to the US Sales Manager and work closely with the sales team to develop and execute sales strategies, generate business opportunities, and build new business. This role will be highly visible and impactful, with boundless opportunities for advancement, growth, and leadership potential. Additionally, you will be met with unmatched onboarding resources, educational support, and mentorship to ensure you have the greatest chance of success.
- Develop and maintain the entire sales generation process from product demos to closing through a consultative, relationship-based approach
- Discover and manage all customer stakeholders and act as the liaison between Salesforce partners and system integrators, as well as the internal sales team
- Promote product solutions through inbound and outbound sales to a market that is in high demand of our technology; we are an identified “must-have” for Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Research sources for developing prospective customers for information gathering to determine their potential
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- At least 2-3 years of sales closing experience and demonstrated success
- Previous Tech Industry and B2B sales experience preferred
- Fluency in English and exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to work hybrid from our Austin office 11 days per month (flex schedule available)
Our Company Benefits:
- Unlimited PTO policy
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- A competitive earning package that includes base salary, commission bonus, and stock options
- Global connection and dynamic leadership team that includes an advisory board of successful founders and senior executives – with 3 unicorns amongst them
DESelect is a SaaS company headquartered in Belgium, which has recently launched its first US branch in Austin, TX, providing a unique opportunity to become an early hire on the ground floor (total team size under 50 globally). Our solutions provide the data enablement for marketers Salesforce AppExchange, allowing marketers to segment, search, and connect their Salesforce Marketing Cloud data with ease.
We bootstrapped to $1.3M ARR in less than 2 years, and raised $5.5M in October 2021 with VC Adjacent as the lead investor, and have since blasted forward. At DESelect we seek to create a “context for success” where people make an impact and form lasting relationships. We are a principles-driven organization with a “work hard, play hard” attitude. To learn more about our vision, team, and principles, head over to deselect.com/about.
Integrated with our core principles is DESelect’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. DESelect is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance, and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at DESelect has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Ready to join the rocket ship?