To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Sign up your market’s most important Mid-Market restaurants onto the platform: Manage full sales cycle of commercial deals from first contact to the signature of the contract
- Engage with prospects via calls, emails, Linkedin and face-to-face visits
- Build a consistent pipeline of opportunities and convert them
- Conduct current state vs. future state analysis, identify the prospect’s needsHandle objections arising during the whole sales cycle to maximum closing probability
- Work hand in hand with Partnership Managers to channel their leads through the (your) sales funnel and bring them to activation readiness
- Perform a smooth handover of their new signed clients to ensure the successful onboarding by the Customer Success team
- Consistent application of our CRM processes to ensure communication and forecasting
- You have at least 2 years of experience in the Food Tech /SaaS sector new business acquisition full sales cycle.
- English speaker with full professional proficiency
- Italian native speaker
- Curious & Ambitious: you have a willingness to learn, and aspire to grow in your role within an organization
- Soft skilled: you demonstrate a positive attitude, a great team spirit, proactivity, and autonomy.
- A Hunter: you have a strong appetite for business development, you are competitive, results-oriented and you have a taste for challenges.
- Motivated: you are looking for a formative opportunity and have enough energy to exceed your objectives without being scared to fail.
What We Offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up recently awarded Unicorn status
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership
- Competitive salary
- Range of benefits
- Hybrid working – Office and Home
- Diverse international team; regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
- Constantly innovating product with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
- An early position in a scaling international scale-up with strong growth plans
- Be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech market
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.