To apply for this job please visit responsum.eu.
As an Account Executive at RESPONSUM, you will:
During the application process (don’t worry we only need two interviews) we’re looking for someone who is:
- Give custom demos (online or face2face), create quotes, participate in workshops and follow up on opportunities throughout the sales cycle;
- Communicate to the prospects how RESPONSUM can change their way of working
- Close deals with new prospects
- Guide the prospects toward the final stage of the buyer journey
- Report customer needs and market dynamics back to other departments. E.g.: Marketing, Product Management, Customer Success Management etc.
- Aim to maximize customer satisfaction, making sure their needs are met through cost-benefit and needs analyses;
- Coordinate sales efforts with team members and other departments in order to achieve agreed-upon sales targets and outcomes;
Who you are
- You possess a healthy dose of humor and perseverance, and have excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills</strong>;
- You are a master communicator, who excels at delivering presentations tailored to the customers’ needs;
- You are highly motivated, target-driven and strive to provide qualitative, hands-on advice to help our customers in the best way possible;
- You have an excellent knowledge of both Dutch and/or English;
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Sales, Marketing or a related field, or equivalent experience;
- You are passionate about innovative software and you strongly believe in technology.
- You have experience in Sales.
An offer you can’t refuse.
As an Account Executive at RESPONSUM, you are highly appreciated for your expertise and skill set! Therefore, we offer you a generous compensation package, including:
- A unique career experience within a rapidly growing international organization in which your sales insights and customer orientation will come to good use;
- Room for personal growth through extensive on-the-job training, including a thorough introductory training period to get you started;
- Flexible working arrangements, as we support you to build a successful career and deliver an excellent customer experience without sacrificing your personal priorities.
- A great work atmosphere with some of the greatest colleagues imaginable. We are very transparent, always strive to lend each other a helping hand, and don’t shy away from an after-work drink or two;
- And if all that wasn’t enough, you’ll also receive a nice salary, attractive bonus plan and location-based fringe benefits.