Optimy is a Belgian tech scale-up and the European leader in the Social Impact industry that enables any organization to manage and align its grant, volunteering, donation, and sponsorship programs. In 2020, we established our Toronto office to spearhead our growth in the North American market. Having built a strong team of sales professionals there, we now proudly serve 50+ clients across the region, fostering meaningful relationships and making a positive impact.
At Optimy, we believe that corporations are a force for good and can make the world a better place. For more than 12 years, we have enabled organizations to amplify their positive impact by building meaningful relationships with causes, communities, employees, and customers.
Today, over 350 organizations use Optimy to manage over 1.5M projects in 22 languages across 25 countries. Our client portfolio includes Audi Belgium, Fondation Michelin, Grameen Foundation, Ford Motor Company, UEFA Foundation for Children, and many others.
We are seeking a driven and ambitious Account Executive to join our Sales team in Toronto, Canada.
● Prospection: build new pipeline through prospecting by phone, email, and social networks
● Generate new annual recurring revenue (ARR) for Optimy by developing, managing and closing deals
● Continue to develop the North American market as a core member of the Account Executive team
● Develop and manage new revenue opportunities from lead to close
● Carry an individual sales quota
● Creating and defending compelling offers
● Contract negotiation
● Lead & deal qualification
● Manage a pipeline and monthly/quarterly forecast in HubSpot
● Give Optimy solution demonstrations to prospects
● Collaborate closely with other teams (Marketing to boost inbound generation, Customer Success to generate cross sales deals, SDRs, …)
● Provide customer & market feedback to the product organization
Optimy’s presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVrKdKYBqpE&t=4s
● Strong negotiation skills and business acumen
● 2+ years of outbound prospecting experience
● 1+ years of carrying an individual quota and managing the full sales cycle from lead to close
● Familiar with MEDDICC sales methodology or similar
● Experience with value selling
● Familiarity with Sales CRM tools (ie. Hubspot) and other sales tools
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Prior sourcing & sequencing experience for prospection
● Able to articulate and argument a compelling value proposition
● Objection handling skills
● Self-motivating and result driven
● Familiar with selling in a B2B (SaaS) environment
● Genuinely curious, crave feedback, and are excited about learning in a fast paced environment.
● You are a team player who wants to contribute to the success of Optimy and have an impact on the growth of the company
● You’re independent, entrepreneurial, hands on, ambitious, and resilient
What would make you stand out
● Previous startup/scaleup experience is a plus
● Able to work in a fast-paced, high growth environment
● Have a proven track record of success and overachieving sales-goals
● You are positive, enthusiastic, sociable and smiling
A permanent contract with an evolutive fixed salary and uncapped commission
Private Hospitalization insurance
A Hybrid work model (including remote work)
Four weeks paid time off
16 paid volunteering hours per year to focus on your social goals and values
Our Culture Value Proposition
We believe that supporting and promoting inclusion and diversity across our business and society will make the world a better place for all.
We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture that helps employees know they are valued, respected and empowered to do the best work of their life.
We celebrate diversity because we believe in the variety of perspectives and ideas that reflects our multinational environment and drives the most innovative and sustainable growth.
We provide a personal development plan (PDP) and a learning path in an online learning platform for every employee in our organization.
Optimy provides equal opportunities to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation and marital status.