Who are we
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 300 million orders completed globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter, and more connected so that they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights, they can easily manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally, and spot new opportunities across platforms.
Who we work with
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Situated within our strategic hubs spanning Europe, North America, South America, Oceania, Asia, and the Middle East, Deliverect is experiencing an exciting phase of rapid expansion on a global scale. Our journey is marked by ambition, a strong sense of ownership, and collective celebrations of success within our tight-knit team. Fueled by profound mutual respect, we consistently foster an environment conducive to continuous learning and personal growth.
Unified by our Values
At Deliverect, our collective journey is steered by a steadfast commitment to empowerment, unity, and innovation. We empower ambitious pursuits by providing the tools needed to conquer challenges, fostering a culture of ownership and collaboration. Our unity is illuminated by respect and empathy, as we engage in open dialogue, celebrate strengths, and create a secure environment for growth. Fuelled by an unwavering dedication to innovation, we encourage imaginative ideas and nurture inventive thinking through transparent communication and a relentless pursuit of learning. These values drive us forward, shaping our path as we continue to make a meaningful impact.
About the Role
With continual growth in the region, Deliverect is looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. With strong analytical and interpersonal skills, you will oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing relationships, and actively seek new sales opportunities.Understanding the Hospitality industry, you will have the opportunity to shape the success of the business by building relationships with our Enterprise customers. You will have a key role in the success story of Deliverect in LATAM.This is a unique opportunity to discover operations in a dynamic, fast-growing company.
Your Impact: A Typical Day
- Solve complex operational problems our customers have by breaking them down into relevant steps to develop and optimise processes.
- Demonstrate strong executional and implementation skills to ensure new customers and their partners make the most of our product, thereby understanding the value and unique proposition we provide.
- Continuing dialog and strengthening relationships with your customersBe the voice of our customers internally: Interact with all Deliverect teams to ensure we are building the best service for our customers.
- Help us to further extend and deliver upon the account management playbook
- Upsell future Deliverect locations, Deliverect add on products, virtual brands and innovative products to our Customers
- Be the voice of our customers internally: Interact with all the relevant stakeholders to ensure we are building the best product.
- Further relationships with Brands and virtual Brands, skilled in maximising their relationships with Deliverects value proposition.
- Understanding and training customers on using the Deliverect product at all levels, thereby encouraging usage and obtaining feedback
- +3 years of experience in Account Management or similar experience
- Understanding of the restaurant industry, business operations, and the operational challenges they face.
- Knowledge of the following tools: Hubspot, Salesforce, Intercom, Planhat
- KPI-driven with strategies to achieve targets such as Net MRR, and product add on sales
- Effective communication, both written and verbal.
- English (C+) and Spanish are essential to working cross-functionally and with our Customers.
- Customer centric, able to listen to customer needs, and use data to make mutually beneficial business decisions.
- Strong interpersonal skills that reflect your leadership and determination to succeed.
- Flexible and well organised, able to embrace change and ensure consistent high performance.
- Energetic and hands-on.
- We live and breathe our product, and you will be able to easily present how to use the products to your customers and partners.
What we offer
– Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been named “unicorn”
– Learning budget and pathways
– Paternity / Maternity policies
– Enhanced holiday or vacation entitlement
– We offer flexibility around working hours, locations and office days
– Diverse international team; regular company and team events
– Transparency and visibility on company vision, strategy, roadmap and progress
– Constant innovation on products, with weekly releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations
– The opportunity to be a part of solving some of the biggest challenges facing the global food tech industry
Deliverect is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and provided equal employment opportunities. To achieve this, we are dedicated to continuously improving our practices to ensure equal opportunity and fairness for all employees. We actively seek applications from individuals who may be underrepresented in the industry, including but not limited to women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We believe that embracing a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives strengthens our company and drives innovation.
Rights to Work
Please note, internal and external applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the role is located in order to be considered. Proof of eligibility may be required during the recruitment process. While we value the contributions of individuals from various backgrounds, it’s important to note that we are unable to provide financial support for relocation or travel assistance at this time.
If you require any assistance or support during our recruitment process, or an accommodation due to a disability, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.