We are looking for a result-driven account manager to join us in our office in Leuven (Belgium) and to expand our utilization in the mobile application protection space. As an Account Manager, you will be a key member of our sales team responsible for driving the growth of Guardsquare. We’re looking for high-energy, socially adept and motivated sales people that are willing to grow with our company.
As an Account Manager, you have the ability to hunt within your accounts, always looking to uncover untapped revenue streams. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills in both English and Spanish.
- Renew/expand the contracts of our largest customers through great relationship building and value-add throughout their lifecycle with us.
- Uncover upsell opportunities within different geographies/business units, additional sales seats, and new products.
- Clearly define and review the success criteria with your customer to ensure they’re performing as expected on a regular basis.
- Prepare and present demos of “future state” opportunities for our customers – show them what they could be doing with a next-level implementation of Guardsquare.
- Leverage sales management tools to track sales activities.
- Sell to key decision makers within organizations that develop the world’s best applications.
- You must establish strong partnerships with procurement teams, legal teams, and security teams in addition to the primary decision makers in sales and marketing.
- Identify customers at risk and provide the support necessary to retain and make them successful.
- Ensuring all onboarding and success criteria are being met.
- At least 2 tot 3 years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience working with Enterprise level sales cycles.
- Experience selling to decision makers is heavily preferred.
- The ability to demonstrate a strong aptitude for both selling and building lasting relationships with customers.
- Strong business acumen and comfort with presenting to and establishing relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken and written, in English.
What Guardsquare offers you
- A full time job with a competitive salary package
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business which has contributed to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
Interested? So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
You can apply for this opportunity by filling out the application form below!
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 900 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Boston (USA) and Munich (Germany).