To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.
Advanced Salesforce Administrator
Want to make a great impact with a fast-growing IT scale-up while building your career in marketing? We are looking for an Advanced Salesforce Administrator. At Lansweeper you get the opportunity to work with an amazing product, a highly driven team and to challenge yourself every day!
With a $150 million funding round received recently from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Advanced Salesforce Administrator to help us scale and to take Lansweeper to the next level.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the “work hard, play hard” motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
If you believe you have what it takes to help us take Lansweeper to the next level contact us now!
A day in the life of
- You will work within a Development team doing the administration and developing Salesforce applications
- You will communicate technical challenges and provide well thought out solutions
- You will be working in a team environment to provide solutions to business requirements; and mentoring junior members of the team
- You will Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications
- You will participate in daily scrum meetings, analyse assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
Are you the new Salesforce Administrator at Lansweeper?
I am someone who
- Has demonstrated ability to meet deadlines
- Has excellent organization skills
- Uses a logical approach to problem solving
- Has good time management and task prioritization skills
- Has the ability to roll up sleeves and be comfortable with ambiguity in a startup environment
- Is an enthusiastic and proactive team player
- 3+ years relevant experience in a Salesforce Role
- Knowledge of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodology processes
- Experience with CPQ, Pardot, Communities, Sales and Service Cloud
- Strong technical and analytical abilities
- Salesforce Certifications
Going for gold
- Experience with integrating with systems such as NetSuite, Workato, Azure and AWS
- Strong Understanding of Aura Component and Lightning Components
- Experience in creating custom code to scale in Apex, VisualForce, and Lightning
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a company in full expansion.
- Variation, challenges and responsibility.
- Easy-going teamwork.
- Working with leading tools and newest technology.
- Fulltime long-term contract.
- Extra company benefits (medical insurance, pension plan, IT equipment, English lessons, etc).
- Flexible working hours.
- Internal and external training.
Meet our Recruiter Laura Carrion Frau