To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
We’re at a turning point in history. Climate change is changing the world faster than ever before. Utilities will play a crucial role in the transformation of our society to fight climate change and become carbon-neutral, while at the same time making sure people and businesses can continue to use energy supply like they’ve been used to for so many years.
At Gorilla, we’re determined to not stay aside, but to make a real impact on the utility industry by providing data services that allow utilities to play the role they need to play in the quest for a net-zero society. By building something that solves a real problem, and by being the best at what we do.
The Alliances Manager is a pivotal role within the Sales organisation, and is a key function in driving the business to meetour goals and objectives as we continue our growth journey. You will be responsible for developing new revenue opportunities via partnerships, creating relationships with market players in our technology ecosystem, utilising partnerships to improve client offerings and experience, and providing the cross-functional structure and governance to facilitate strategic partnerships.
You will have a strong background within Channel and Partner management, along with an understanding of all the elements that are required to enable partners to be successful within a SaaS software environment.
- Drive pipeline and revenue within the partner ecosystem
- Support partner program management and thought leadership across an assigned partner base to increase revenue and drive business opportunities
- Collaborate with Gorilla’s Executive, Sales, Delivery and Product teams to drive a successful partnership for both Gorilla and our partners
- Define tailored value propositions and create detailed go-to-market plans that strengthen our value proposition to the marketplace
- Serve as the partner advocate inside Gorilla; evangelise partners and the opportunities they present by injecting partner DNA into Gorilla’s go to market strategy
- Build relationships with partner sales teams to keep Gorilla front of mind for appropriate opportunities