As part of our marketing team, you will help educate prospective buyers and in doing so deliver quality leads to our sales team to support the growth of Officient. You will work closely together with our content marketeer and digital designer to create and deliver compelling digital campains. You will set up events and manage projects with external stakeholders, as well as scout for potential partnerships.
Officient offers an intuitive platform to help HR create a better experience for all employees, automating HR administration, digitizing common HR processes and delivering quantitative insights. The company has grown in 5 years to over 22k+ customers and was acquired by Exact software in 2020.
- Setup amazing Social and Search advertising campaigns
- Work together with our marketing team to acquire leads through landing pages and automation
- Perform project management for content creation and setting up partnerships
- Organize events and take care of related tasks (e.g.: inviting prospects, aligning with speakers and taking care of follow-up)
- Work together with sales to launch and follow-up on Account-based marketing initiatives
- Improve and optimize campaigns and conversion based on quantitative data analysis
- Test and experiment with different ad platforms, targeting and placements
Does this sound like you?
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing
- Fluent communication and writing skills in Dutch and English
- Experience working with different stakeholders and managing projects
- Data-driven with an experimental mindset
- Ability to prioritize tasks and initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Hubspot, Google Ads & Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Linkedin Campaign Manager
Amazing bonus points
- Knowledge of French
- Experience in a SaaS or technology environment
What’s our offer?
- High-impact position in a fast-growing company
- The opportunity to shake up the future of HR with an innovative product
- A competitive salary package that is Officiently optimized to your individual needs
- Flexibility in working hours and location (remote work possible!)
- Growth and mentoring by experienced colleagues
Don’t hesitate to apply! You can do so in Dutch or English.
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or any disability.