Graduating soon or recently graduated in a computer science related field, but no clue yet which path to choose?
There are so many possibilities out here and so many requirements towards professional experience. Therefore following the interests you’re passionate about isn’t always an easy task.
Is (Mobile) Security something that you feel passionate about?
If you’re looking to expand your technical skills and to grow with a fast evolving and engaging environment, then finding the right career path might happen here.
At Guardsquare we’ve created a young graduate program where you will get the opportunity to learn about and work on different aspects of securing mobile applications!
You’ll be part of a dedicated team within R&D where you will perform diverse tasks (1st line support, small developments, quality assurance, continuous integration / continuous deployment, documentation …) on multiple products.
This will enable you to acquire a thorough understanding of our products, our customers and our internal processes and organization.
This solid foundation will allow you to figure out what you want to do and to grow into one of many functions within Guardsquare (e.g. Software Engineering, Quality Assurance, DevOps, Solution Engineering,… ).
- Become expert user of our products
- Provide first line support to our customers
- Assist in product development through bug fixes, feature enhancements, performance optimisations,…
- Improve customer documentation
- Implement and improve our (automated) test suite
- Develop your technical skills: software development, compiler technology, mobile application development, security, …
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Informatics, Electronics-ICT or similar
- Good knowledge of Java and/or C++ programming
- Eager to learn new technologies and develop new skills
- A big interest in Compiler Technology and Mobile Security
- Hands-on mindset, willingness to try all the different aspects of R&D
Nice to have
- A good understanding or knowledge of compiler technology and security
- Basic knowledge of mobile app development
- Having worked in a team to achieve a common goal
- Having contributed to (open source) software projects
What Guardsquare offers you
- A full time job with a competitive salary package
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business which has contributed to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
So, what are you waiting for? Join us!
You can apply for this opportunity by filling out the application form below!
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 900 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Boston (USA) and Munich (Germany).