- PhD or Master’s degree in microelectronics or electronics engineering.
- Hands-on experience in ultra-low-power high-performance Analog and/or Mixed-signal IC development in advanced CMOS process.
- Solid understanding of Analog and/or Mixed-signal IC design fundamentals, design tools and methodologies.
- Demonstrated design expertise on low-power Analog/Mixed-signal IP blocks, e.g., amplifiers, ADCs, DACs, PLLs, Power management, etc.
- Deep understanding of power, error and noise budgeting with respect to circuit implementation and topology trade-offs.
- Experience in IC layout design, layout extraction and verification, DRC, and LVS.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Design key low-power analog/mixed-signal building blocks
- System-on-chip integration and verification
- Layout design and verification
- Support lab evaluation phase
- Working on exciting projects and products development for world changing applications, such as deep-space planetary exploration, robot intelligence, and fusion energy production.
- Opportunities to learn quickly and act efficiently in a startup company with high growth potential
- Working in a very dynamic team with colleagues who care about you and the company
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Location: Mixed on-site (Geel/Leuven, Belgium) and home working
- Duration: Unlimited