To apply for this job please visit fleetmastersoftware.com.
Global scale-up looking for passionate Lead Functional Analyst to join the team
A Cox Automotive product brand, FleetMaster is a specialist in cloud-based workflow technology for rental and leasing companies and dealerships. FleetMaster is the expert in fleet management solutions, enabling a variety of mobility needs through its state-of-the-art software, global partnerships, open architecture and best of breed approach.
FleetMaster is a global scale-up that supports the core business processes of international rental and leasing companies with worldwide success. We aim to improve our customers’ efficiency and lower their operational costs. We believe technology is the key to change. By continuous innovation we’ve created a solution built for the future.
FleetMaster has built up its customer base in Europe, the United States and Central America and offers its state-of-the-art cloud-native platform for SMEs and well-known top-tier rental and leasing companies and the dealerships of OEMs. The customer portfolio is rapidly expanding and we’re offering you a chance to help us write this exceptional story of growth.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You are in the lead for preparing, executing and following up functional analysis and refinement conversations with the customer. You try to understand the customer’s needs in detail, analyse the functional gaps and customization needs and translate them into work items with clear acceptance criteria/examples/process flows for the development team;
- You seamlessly transfer the non-technical business needs to the product owner and the development team in a structured way and are committed to its description in collaboration with the Solution Architect;
- You mentor and coach other analysts on the team, review their work and sign of on documentation;
- You further coordinate with the project managers and the commercial team towards communication to the customer and the overall project follow-up;
- Together with the product owner and the lead developers, you think about the further evolution of the core FleetMaster solution, based on common needs among customers;
- You validate that the descriptions and designs of planned developments correspond with the expectations of the customer;
- After validation of the delivered functionality, you demonstrate the new functionality to the customer’s key stakeholders;
- You process customer feedback about the delivery of new functionality and communicate this with the internal product team;
- You think constructively about improvements to internal processes with the goal to continuously improve the customer’s experience;
- You will have the opportunity to build and maintain contacts with existing customers;
- You are open to supporting and/or carrying out functional demonstrations of the software to existing customers and/or prospects;
- You are responsible for providing the necessary management reporting.
- Ideally, you have a minimum experience of 5 years in an analysis role for a (cloud) software platform;You easily pick up on new experiences and are used to work in an agile environment.
- You can decompose high level information into details and document this in a structured and clear manner;
- Motivating a team and working closely with different stakeholders in this context is a must;
- You are passionate about computer science and product development and attach great importance to the user experience of a software product;
- You speak and write fluent English;
- You have strong people and communication skills;
- You have a very good analytical and problem-solving ability;
- You are flexible and open to travel (in consultation up to 20%);
- You are result-oriented, work independent and take initiative;
- You are stress-resistant when meeting deadlines.
You’ll be part of a fast growing company with international customers, where your voice will be heard in both the functional and analytical part of the product development and customer projects. We give you the chance to build the future of FleetMaster in a phase where fast growth and flexibility of both the team and the product are key.
At FleetMaster we collaborate in a flat hierarchy and with a “getting things done” mentality in a creative and motivating work space where cooperation, open communication, self-development and passion are at the core of what we do. Our offices in the MeetDistrict in Ghent are easily accessible and have all the necessary facilities to create an inspiring workplace.
We believe in mutual flexibility and an attractive salary package in line with your experience and contribution to our success story.