To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.
Application Support Analyst
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the “Best Work Experience” motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
A day in the life of an Application Support Analyst at Lansweeper?
- Investigate and fix defects in all parts of our tech stack
- Create and maintain our automated tests to ensure the quality of our product
- Understand the Salesforce ecosystem
- Perform functional tests
- Strong Involvement in our release process
- Use ticket tracking system to triage requests for Salesforce assistance, create and assign tickets, and follow-up on tickets to successful closing
- Provide thorough triaging and follow-up of tickets by liaising with other IT and Business team members
- Work with the technical staff by providing understanding / updates on customer concerns
Are you the new Application Support Analyst at Lansweeper?
- Strong skills in troubleshooting, problem-solving, and analyzing problems, and processes
- Ability to quickly learn new systems, processes, software applications, and technologies
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both written and orally, among the customer base and with Help Desk management
- Strong documentation and training skills
- Salesforce Sales Cloud Experience
- Experience with building reports and dashboards in Salesforce
- Possess the ability to work in a fast paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment, working with a sense of urgency
- Self-starter and high degree of motivation to go above and beyond the task at hand
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – both written and verbal
Going for Gold?
- 1 years of Salesforce experience providing Helpdesk support for applications/systems
- 2 years of hands-on experience with incident and problem management processes and systems
- Salesforce Certification
- Salesforce CPQ, Service Cloud and Workato Experience
- Proficiency in Jira
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours and working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.
Meet our Recruiter Jenna Bloem