Who we are
In 2018, Cowboy introduced the most beautiful, simple, and connected electric bike for urban riders. With a vision to be the ideal mode of transport, Cowboy has transformed the electric bike to be a fully connected ecosystem that our riders experience every day. Over time, the cultural impact we imagine is one of creating the living city – urban environments that are more mindful of us and the way we want to move and more sustainable for all its inhabitants.
We are a disrupter in the market with ambitious goals, winning Red-Dot awards in 2018, 2019, and 2021. We enhance the riding experience by unifying intelligent technology, delightful design, and meticulous customer service. Our mission is to become the most desirable micro-mobility company in Europe & US by 2025.
In May 2021, Cowboy launched its fourth model, introducing a new frame with a wireless phone charging feature. Our bikes, on-demand test rides, and repair services are available in more than 10 European countries and our bikes are available across the U.S.A. In January 2022, Cowboy raised $80 Million of funding from international investors led by HCVC and Siam Capital with continued support from previous investors Index and Tiger Global in the Series C round.
A Cowboy is someone with the courage, despite their fears, to follow their own intuition and to move their own way. Courage is the human emotion shared among our riders and with us as a brand.
To support our exciting growth and help take us to a higher performance level in order management, we’re looking for a dynamic, customer centric and passionate person with grit, to join our supply chain team. The Associate Buyer is responsible for executing and improving purchase to pay processes and actioning on the sales and operations planning decisions for mass production and service parts for Cowboy bikes.
Reporting to our Senior Buyer you will contribute directly to Company performance by bringing inventory when needed, at the desired cost in order to achieve best customer service.
You will work closely with the Supply Chain team of four people, suppliers in Europe and Asia, our bike assembler, procurement and logistics partners.
The role is based in Brussels with 2X days on-site at our offices.
What you’ll be doing
- Executing Purchase to Pay process: placing & confirming orders with Supplier as per supply plan, ensuring parts readiness, parts receptions, following up on supplier payments, expediting where necessary.
- Acting as Supplier window person for daily operations with regards to purchased products.
- Arranging Parts logistics: organizing and managing deliveries from Asia and Europe with logistics partners.
- Managing Payments: Closely collaborating with the Finance team on timely payment execution and resolving mismatches.
- Keeping purchase orders up to date in ERP according to the latest Production Plan and reconciling them on a monthly basis to ensure proper functioning of MRP and financial reporting.
- Executing transfers in Odoo ERP system to maintain accurate inventory levels.