To apply for this job please visit careers.greenomy.io.
Greenomy is expanding, join a fast-growing company at the sweet spot between technology and sustainable finance!
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. Our advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform empowers companies and financial institutions to generate the data needed to comply swiftly and efficiently with the new tide of sustainable finance regulations at European and global levels. Our technology therefore facilitates the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a low carbon economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
In order to sustain our rapid growth, we are seeking an experienced Azure/AWS DevOps Architect a strong background in Azure/AWS and DevOps best practices to join our team. For this position we are open to remote candidates in a comparable timezone but we regret we are unable to offer visa sponsorship.
How you will make an impact:
You will help design, implement, and maintain our AWS and Azure-based development and deployment pipeline and will to work collaboratively with our development and operations teams to ensure that our systems are scalable, reliable, and secure.
If you enjoy taking ownership and are at ease in an entrepreneurial environment where change is the norm and many things are still to be built, then this is a great opportunity to leave your mark at the early stage of a fast-growing scale-up.
What we expect from you:
- Migration of our web application from AWS serverless to Azure (serverless or kubernetes).
- Design and implement Azure-based development and deployment pipelines for a variety of applications, including web and backend services.
- Collaborate with development and operations teams to understand their needs and ensure that the pipelines meet their requirements.
- Implement and maintain tools for configuration management, continuous integration, and continuous delivery.
- Work with development teams to integrate their applications with Azure services, such as Azure Functions, Azure App Service, and Azure Kubernetes Service
- Monitor and optimize the performance of the pipelines and the applications they support.
- Ensure that the pipelines are secure and compliant with relevant regulations and standards.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest developments in Azure and DevOps, and continually improve the pipelines and processes.
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in Azure and DevOps in combination with Python or JaavScript knowledge.
- Infrastructure-as-code experience.
- AWS serverless experience is a big plus.
- Strong understanding of Azure services and how to integrate them into development and deployment pipelines.
- Experience with configuration management, continuous integration, and continuous delivery tools.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
It’s an advantage if you have any of the following:
- Experience/knowledge of common MLOps technologies and setting up machine learning environments for R&D and production.
- Experience/knowledge of ETL tools and theory
- experience in designing scalable (Python) web services using machine learning models
What you can expect from us:
- Compensation package tailored to your skills and experience.
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment.
- Opportunity to build your core skills internally and via external trainings.
- Regular team-building events.
- A fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space.
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment.
- A complementary team with a balanced skill and seniority mix that will support you and help you perform.
- A strong recognition for your individual and collective contributions.
- A highly caring team that embraces diversity
More about Greenomy and our values:
Greenomy is a Brussels-based company founded in late 2020. Our partially remote team comprises passionate, diverse and complementary individuals from over 15 countries. We are fortunate to count on the trust and support of outstanding clients and strategic partners across Europe and beyond. We also have the backing of Euroclear, our first client who became our investor in February 2022. Our commitment to bringing innovative sustainability solutions to the market has been recognized on several occasions. Recent awards include “Best Sustainability Solution” at the 2022 SIBOS in Amsterdam and first place at the 2021 G20 Techsprint for Sustainable Finance solutions in Milan.
We believe our ambition can only become a reality with a strong team spirit, drive for purpose, and eagerness to learn. We feel a responsibility to create a safe space for everyone. We bring diversity and inclusion are at the top of our agenda. Last but not least, as a sustainability company, we need to walk the talk!
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability).