To apply for this job please visit peliqan.io.
Peliqan is a highly scalable and secure cloud solution for data collaboration in the modern data stack. We are on a mission to reinvent how data is shared in companies.
After the initial R&D phase, we are now ready to build the first version of our product. We are recruiting a core tactical team with motivated people, true team players, to launch our disruptive offering.
As a backend developer, you will work on various parts of the Peliqan platform, including our web backend microservices, APIs, business logic, interfaces to databases and data warehouses, distributed processing of data transformations etc.
- Back-end development in Python with Django and/or Flask
- Optionally implementation of distributed data transformations with Spark (PySpark)
- Extreme focus on secure code, work with external pen testers
- CI/CD pipelines with automated tests
- Basic SysOps of our AWS infrastructure (optional)
- Manage your project in JIRA based on 2-weekly sprints
What makes you a great candidate
- Backend skills: Python, Django, Flask etc.
- Good understanding of REST APIs, JSON,, Websockets, MySQL, Postgres, SQL, AWS stack (S3, EC2, Lambdas, Redshift, Cloudwatch…), Docker, Kubernetes, Git etc.
- Experience with Spark, NoSQL DBs, Kafka and/or ML (e.g. SciKit learn) is an asset
- You are motivated, pro-active, you have eyes for details, coding is your passion
Working at Peliqan
- Attractive salary
- Group insurance and health insurance
- Internet at home
- Company car
- Dynamic, welcoming and multicultural working environment
Fancy a coffee or online chat to learn more about our company ? Email email@example.com.