Efficy is a leading global technology company specialising in customer relationship management (CRM) solutions. We are committed to driving innovation and helping businesses optimise their customer interactions. As a Business Analyst intern, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our talented team, gain valuable hands-on experience, and contribute to meaningful projects in Brussels, Belgium!
Large company with close relations
Efficy has a vision to become the leading CRM provider in Europe, and with more than 300,000 users we are getting closer every day. In Efficy two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. The communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away. You will have more than 500 colleagues placed in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong and a few remote
Not a day is the same at Efficy. As a CRM Business Analyst, you have an important role to play between the customer and the project team – all from our office with a hybrid working model in Brussels Headquarter. (ps. we have the coolest roof terrace with a view on the forest and Brussels).
Some of your daily tasks will be:
- Collect, identify and analyse the needs expressed
- Sending reminders to team members if it is not the case
- Assisting the BA team in preparing documentation, communication and/or procedures writing
- Assisting the BA team in advising the client in the expression of his expectations
- Assisting the BA lead in analysing, defining functional perimeters and modelling business process
As you are often in contact with our customers, you represent the company. We are looking for student who possess strong analytical skills, computer experience, a passion for solution-oriented, and excellent communication abilities.
Ideally, you should be studying or have a background in the field of Business Analyst and be available for a minimum of 3 months.
If you are a motivated individual , responsible, autonomous with a desire to learn and grow in a dynamic environment, this internship could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Good working knowledge in English is a must. Speaking French or Dutch is a plus.
You will be based in Brussels.
We offer you:
- A paid internship
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Do you have questions about this position? Please reach out your recruiter:
Véronique Tshoz : firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.