Business Applications Integration Manager
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a System Integration Specialist to help in our growth journey!
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the “work hard, play hard” motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
A day in the life of:
- You manage the overall integration between business applications at Lansweeper, assuring quality, defining standards end best practices
- You provide technical leadership and guidance to a team of integration specialists
- You work closely with our CRM/ERP, Product & Development teams to understand their integration requirements and priorities
- You are knowledgeable about API management
- You set up your team to provide technical assistance and resolve integration errors.
- Define and monitor metrics to measure integration performance and effectiveness
- You ensure that integrations are secure, scalable, and maintainable
- You progress in your career by continuously learning and expanding your skillset.
Are you the new System Integration Manager at Lansweeper?
I am someone who has:
- Strong understanding of integration patterns, technologies, and protocols such as REST, SOAP, publish & subscribe, ELT & ETL, …
- Experience with iPaaS tools such as Workato, Scribe, Boomi, MuleSoft, FiveTran, …
- Proven background in working with APIs and Web Services
- Prior experience working with CRM and ERP solutions
- Experience working in Agile development environments, including tools such as Jira & Confluence
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills
- The ability to communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical business users from various backgrounds including Marketing, Finance, Sales & Partner Team
- A minimum of 5 years’ professional experience as an Integration Specialist, or relevant equivalent
- an understanding of current technology & trends around application integrations and API/workflow middleware
- excellent written and verbal English communication skills (CEFR C1) a positive mental outlook and approach
- A passion for my work and I can work in an autonomous, flexible, and dynamic environment.
- Working knowledge with APIs – RESTful as well as SOAP/XML
- Working knowledge of data structures such as JSON, XML, OpenAPI (swagger)
- Affinity with the Software Development Life Cycle
Going for gold?
- Experience working with Workato
- Experience in team management
- Solid understanding of different integration patterns and service-oriented architecture
- Experience working with applications like Salesforce or NetSuite
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours and working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (medical insurance, pension plan, allowances…).