At TinkerList, you will work together with the team on SaaS products for international clients in TV, Online, News and Event broadcasting and production business. We are an ambitious scale-up, with high levels of ownership, ambiguity, and collaboration. Bonus: And you’ll get to be on the forefront of media production, including The Emmy’s, Web Summit and major talk shows. Sounds exciting?
We are looking for a vigorous, creative and driven Business Development Executive with a hands-on mentality to join our team and help our successful scale-up in our mission towards world domination and being the lead SaaS product & technical integration partner for any kind of media & TV production.
Our ideal BDE has a strong understanding of sales processes, can independently research & reach out to potential leads and knows how to identify opportunities.
You are a quick learner, with an affinity for or interest in media production (TV, livestream, eSports, …) and have the ability to showcase SaaS products in a compelling way through demos and pitches.
You are not afraid taking the lead in proposing new opportunities and are disciplined to keep our growth going. You like engaging with C-level executives and creatives across the industry and know how to address them, both by mail, video call, phone and social media.
- Understanding our company’s product and customer-product fit
- Help find new markets & opportunities to fill our sales funnel in a creative manner
- Generate new leads & build long-lasting relationships with (possible) customers and partners
- Acquiring new business via phone (both warm & cold calling), email (sequences) and social media, in close collaboration with the outbound marketing team
- Scheduling demos, first meetings and workshops and presenting our platform to possible leads
- Qualifying leads (BANT)
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of (potential) customers
- Understanding & optimizing the company’s lead generation tactics
- Working towards monthly targets and KPIs
- Creative input on sales campaigns, as you are part of a bigger sales & marketing team
- 2-3 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Experience with CRM & Sales Automation tools like Apollo, Outreach, Salesforce …
- Working independently: you know how to write a witty ‘first line’ & reach out to C-level contacts
- You are persistent & disciplined and don’t fear calling or emailing on a daily basis
- You have a curious mind that is eager to learn & find better ways of working
- You have a creative mindset and like thinking out-of-the-box
- You have strong communication skills. You are fluent in English, both oral and written. Knowledge of an extra language like French or Spanish is a big plus.
- At TinkerList, we strongly believe in a healthy work-life balance and conditions. If you work remotely, you should live and work in the range of time zone UTC-04:00 and UTC+03:00.
- Bonus points for:
- Affinity with Media Production / Broadcast production or TV Shows in general
- Prior experience as a BDE/SDR/AE with a track record of achieving sales quotes
- Experience as a team manager in onboarding, training & coaching SDRs is a plus
We hire people, not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you’d like to grow into in your next position, we still want to encourage you to apply. We are growing at a fast pace and have several positions open in our agile teams. Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as we know that diverse perspectives foster the innovation we need to be successful, and we are committed to building a team that encompasses a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and skills.
- A full-time contract
- A competitive salary & benefits package (including OTE’s) in line with your experience, skills and knowledge.
- 20 paid holidays, as well as public holidays, paid sick days and parental leave, with a flexible ‘no ask, must tell’ time-off policy
- Being part of a remote and inspiring team, operating from different parts of the world. Once per year, we fly the whole team together to a secret location to meet up in person
- Flexible work hours and remote working
- A dedicated training budget for personal development and growth
We’re a high growth established scale-up with big plans for the future. That means a big challenge, but also means big growth opportunities.
At TinkerList, we collaborate as an international and cosy team from all over the world, working closely together in a family-like atmosphere.
This role is either remote or Belgium-based, depending on your location. If you work from Belgium, you are offered a spot at our office in De Hoorn, a creative co-work space in Leuven.