Greenomy is expanding, join a fast-growing company at the sweet spot between technology and sustainable finance!
At Greenomy, our mission is to accelerate the global transition to a sustainable economy. Our advanced SaaS regulatory reporting platform empowers companies and financial institutions to generate the data needed to comply swiftly and efficiently with the new tide of sustainable finance regulations at European and global levels. Our technology therefore facilitates the redirection of funds towards sustainable activities, speeding up the transition to a low carbon economy in line with the EU Green Deal.
In order to sustain our rapid growth, we are looking for an exceptional Business Development Intern to join our Global Outreach team. This internship is only open to those with a current student status and under the Belgium system will be classed as an unpaid voluntary internship.
How you will make an impact
As a Business Development Intern, you will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and work closely with our CBDO, (Business Development, Strategy & Partnerships) and support our growth. This is a great opportunity to apply your education and skills in a real world setting linked to sustainability.
What you will learn
- How to collaborate with experienced professionals and gain hands-on experience in business development and competitor analysis.
- How to communicate effectively to a broad audience and at various levels
- Sales and Business development processes and tools
- Hands-on experience in Sustainable Finance
What we expect from you
- Review our partner portal (introductory texts, links etc.)
- Review and improve our workspace page
- Enter potential partners and companies into Salesforce, ensuring we have reliable data.
- Market research to identify interesting partnership contacts
- Research on partner management and ideate on how we can improve our channels
- Competitor analysis
- Awareness / interest in Sustainability matters
- Feel comfortable with the rapidly changing dynamics of a start-up environment
What we are looking for
- Undergraduate or postgraduate in Business, Commercial engineering, Marketing or a related field
- Strong interest in business development
- Fluent in English, French and/or Dutch
- Analytical, autonomous self-starter with strong communication and organisational skills
- Tech-savvy, solid computer and technical skills (G-suite, CRM, Apps)
What you can expect from us
- A flexible and remote-friendly work environment
- A fast-growing company with a sense of purpose operating in a highly innovative space
- An entrepreneurial, international, and dynamic work environment
- A complementary team with a balanced skill and seniority mix that will support you and help you achieve your goals
- A strong recognition for your individual and collective contributions
- A highly caring team that embraces diversity
More about Greenomy and our values
Greenomy is a Brussels-based company founded in late 2020. Our partially remote team comprises passionate, diverse and complementary individuals from over 15 countries. We are fortunate to count on the trust and support of outstanding clients and strategic partners across Europe and beyond. We also have the backing of Euroclear, our first client who became our investor in February 2022. Our commitment to bringing innovative sustainability solutions to the market has been recognized on several occasions. Recent awards include “Best Sustainability Solution” at the 2022 SIBOS in Amsterdam and first place at the 2021 G20 Techsprint for Sustainable Finance solutions in Milan.
We believe our ambition can only become a reality with a strong team spirit, drive for purpose, and eagerness to learn. We feel a responsibility to create a safe space for everyone. We bring diversity and inclusion are at the top of our agenda. Last but not least, as a sustainability company, we need to walk the talk!
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates diversity and strives to be a Great Place to Work for All. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment, regardless of any aspect that makes them unique (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, pregnancy, disability).