At OTA Insight, we’re helping the hospitality industry with our BI solution to visualise and leverage its data in the most simple way so that they can make better revenue, distribution and marketing decisions.
This year is our 10 year anniversary and it is a big one! We raised a series B funding and have welcomed two companies to our organisation. With 325+ people, representing 36 nationalities living in 30 different countries, we are a fun, collaborative and committed team that works hard to achieve amazing results. Ready to take off and join this rocketship in revolutionising the hotel sector?
We are expanding internationally and are looking for a full-time Business Development Manager – Malaysia.
- As a hunter, you source potential client opportunities via cold calling, email campaigns and through interaction with professional industry network groups.
- Respond to all incoming product enquiries, referrals and leads in a timely and effective manner. You format tailor-made proposals to clients.
- You organise face-to-face or online product demonstrations and advanced training sessions.
- Keep track of our existing client base and generate new sales by upselling our products according to the client’s needs.
- Contract negotiation, maintaining a balance between optimal service, value for the client and OTA Insight’s profit margins.
- Together with the team, you help building and adjusting the vision for the sales team. You build and execute a business development plan to achieve business aims and the sales targets, develop innovative strategies to maximise results and identify shortfalls in the process. This all aiming at process improvements.
- Attend meetings, (inter)national conferences and organize regional road shows as required.
- You are the middleman between our client and our Product Development team. You will provide client feedback to this team so products can be reviewed in line with the feedback.
- Keep track of your efforts in our CRM system and achieve KPI’s and targets.
- An ideal candidate has a Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business, Communication, Finance, Economics or other relevant field
- You have 4+ years relevant experience in Business Development in the hospitality business, or with a SaaS company
- You have a wide network within the travel industry in Malaysia
- You are comfortable with navigating software and conducting webinars/tutorial
- You have proven experience in delivering both live & virtual presentations and seminars
- You have a focused, “hunter” mentality to find, solicit, and drive new business to the company
- You have an open and direct way of communicating while maintaining a consultative approach for those you’re speaking with
- You are fluent in English. Mandarin and/or Malay are an added plus.
- You have experience with SalesForce, or other CRM systems and related sales tools
- You demonstrate a high level of diplomacy, strong interpersonal skills, and bring a positive attitude to any kind of conversation.
At OTA Insight you join the #bestteamever where you can be part of developing a market-leading technology platform. As a high performing team, we put our clients and innovation first. However, growing together and being passionate about our mission also means having fun together. So prepare for remote team gatherings and after work drinks on us.