DESelect is the marketing data enabler for Salesforce AppExchange. Our solutions allow marketers to segment, search and connect their Salesforce Marketing Cloud data with ease.
We bootstrapped to $1.3M ARR in less than 2 years, raised $5.5M right after in October 2021 with VC Adjacent as the lead investor, and then blasted on. Our advisory board consists of successful founders and senior execs – 3 unicorns amongst them.
At DESelect, we seek to create a “context for success”, where people make an impact and form lasting relationships.
We are principles-driven people with a “work hard, play hard”-attitude. To learn more about our vision, team, and principles, head over to .
Ready to join the rocket ship?
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Business Development Representative, you will be a key player in our sales operations and driving our company’s growth by generating new business opportunities. Your mission will involve:
- Lead Generation: Unleash your persuasive communication skills to identify and engage with potential clients. Through targeted research, cold calling, and networking, you will build a robust pipeline of qualified leads.
- Build your professional network: You will serve as the face of our company, introducing our innovative solutions to key decision-makers and business champions, as such you will get to grow your business acumen through connecting with our potential customers and key industry stakeholders.
- Consultative Selling: Develop a deep understanding of our customers’’ pain points and tailor persuasive pitches that highlight the value our solutions bring to their business. Your consultative approach will showcase your ability to provide customised solutions that align with clients’ needs.
- Pipeline Management: Efficiently manage your pipeline, from lead generation to deal closure. You will meticulously track your progress, document lead interactions and information into our CRM system to ensure transparency and effectiveness. Consistency is key!
- Collaboration: Collaborate closely with the sales and marketing teams to align strategies, share market intelligence, and optimise lead generation efforts. Your insights will fuel our collective success.
- Experimentation: Keep your finger on the pulse of the market. Stay up-to-date with industry trends, and market dynamics to uncover new opportunities and strategies to implement. Go out of your comfort zone and keep challenging yourself and your methods. We love critical thinking.
To excel in this key role, you will need:
- Bachelor degree or higher
- Any prior sales experience is welcomed
- Great communication skills
- Be sociable and genuine motivation to talk to people
- Ability to bring messages across in a concise and well-targeted manner
- Interest in SaaS and the tech industry
- Tech-Savviness and learn all about our challenging and innovative solutions
- Work from our Antwerp office
- Fluency in English
- Relentless drive to keep learning
- Adaptability in an ever changing environment
- Growth opportunities
- A working culture where you can make an impact
- Great work atmosphere
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Stock options
- Hospitalisation insurance