To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
Climate change is changing the world faster than ever before. Utilities will play a crucial role in the transformation of our society to fight climate change and become carbon-neutral, while at the same time making sure people and businesses can continue to use energy supply like they’ve been used to for so many years.
At Gorilla, we’re determined to not stay aside, but to make a real impact on the utility industry by providing data services that allow utilities to play the role they need to play in the quest for a net-zero society. By building something that solves a real problem, and by being the best at what we do.
As Business Development Representative you help Gorilla generate demand and leads across our energy markets. You ensure the pipeline gets filled up with qualitative leads, by qualifying inbound leads as well as through outbound activities
- You generate sales opportunities through outbound activities (cold calls, emails, LinkedIn) in a structured, measurable and creative way.
- By analysing and researching the market, you map key accounts and create prospects lists. You easily identify key players; researching and obtaining business structures, and finding creative angles to connect with them.
- You take on qualification calls with both inbound and outbound leads, listening to their problems and relating that to our solutions.
- You provide our audience with the appropriate levels of information at the right time, and nurture them by educating and developing prospects until they are ready to speak with an account executive.
- You support the senior sales team with deal information and account insights, all properly maintained in our CRM system.