To apply for this job please visit cheqroom.recruitee.com.
Business Development Representative – Outbound (NYC)
Hi there! We are Cheqroom, but will talk about us later…today is all about you! We’re opening a new position for a Business Development Representative – Outbound, to join our team!
What will you be doing?
- You will be responsible to grow the pipeline by running outreach campaigns (e.g. “cold” calling)
- You will be building this pipeline and selling our equipment management platform, through multiple touchpoints with customers remotely
- You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The phone does not scare you and you enjoy working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Account Executive team by engaging with marketing qualified leads via phone, social, and email communications across the world
- Consistently log and record each outreach made in Hubspot and CRM and be able to report back on progress and outcomes
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work toward corporate objectives
Are you the one?
- Located in NYC metro area
- You’re fluent in English and have excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- You have a minimum of 1 year of experience in Sales and sales processes in SaaS.
- With your positive entrepreneurial mindset, you are not afraid to learn or fail and can work independently as well as in a team.
- You have a hands-on mentality and love making things happen
- Picking up the phone doesn’t scare you at all…and you’re constantly exploring new ways of getting in touch with new customers
- You have the right balance of energy, confidence, and humble to fit in as a contributor to an ambitious team culture
Bonus points if you
- Have experience with HubSpot
- Are not shy to be on camera. Have you seen our videos by the way?
Why should you join us?
We are a fast-moving scale-up with offices in the beautiful city of Ghent (Belgium), and lively New York.
Joining Cheqroom is joining a highly motivated and inspiring team of colleagues who are happy to take you on this rollercoaster of challenges and experiences! We think outside the box and welcome everyone!
We top it with:
- We work in a hybrid model and promote flexibility,
- Annual personal learning budget ,
- 20 days of paid vacation ,
- Health and vision insurance ,
- Work from abroad (The world is your oyster! Get your bags ready because you will have 6 weeks to work remotely),
- Proper tools so you can do your work properly, without frustration (laptop, phone, and all the usual),
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast-growing team of international people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do,
- and a great company culture where you will feel right at home!
Last (but not least) who are we?
Cheqroom is the number-1 equipment-management software, and we are getting ready to further scale globally.
Our mission? Let makers make!
We make equipment management delightfully simple for companies like Google, Fox Sports, EA, Gorillas, NBC, ESPN, … We help them to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive and collaborative software solution that saves both time and money. Allowing them to focus on their passion to create.
Diverse teams build better products *An asterisk you’ll want to read
We know for a fact that women, people of color, and minorities, in general, are not likely to apply for a job they only feel 70% qualified for. We’re here to tell you that you are, in fact, enough, and strongly encourage you to be confident and to submit your application either way. You’ve got this.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to meet you!