Who are we?
Deliverect is a global SaaS unicorn that’s on a mission to help restaurants, dark kitchens, and food chains thrive. We simplify online order management to help them move faster so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With over 300 million orders completed through our platform, we aim to be the backbone of on-demand food. Customers can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who we work with
We have hundreds of partnerships with major POS and food delivery platforms such as Lightspeed, TouchBistro, Toast, Square, Deliveroo, Uber Eats, Just Eat, DoorDash and many more. Our customers are some of the biggest and best in the world such as Taco Bell, Burger King, KFC, and Unilever.
Our teams are growing rapidly across Europe, Americas, Australia and the Middle East. Our people are ambitious, take ownership, and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
About the Role
Deliverect is seeking a highly skilled Business Operations Analyst to join our dynamic team. The successful candidate will play a crucial role in optimizing our operations and driving strategic initiatives. With a strong knowledge of Planhat and Hubspot, the Business Operations Analyst will work closely with leadership and senior stakeholders, utilizing their project management skills and data-driven insights to improve processes and impact business outcomes.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual with a proactive mindset and the ability to drive positive change.
- Utilize strong knowledge of Planhat and Hubspot to analyze and optimize business operations.
- Collaborate with leadership and senior stakeholders to understand strategic objectives and provide valuable insights.
- Use strategic thinking to identify areas for improvement and develop innovative solutions.
- Utilize data analysis to identify trends, patterns, and opportunities for process enhancements.
- Drive changes to existing processes, workflows, and systems to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and provide actionable insights to stakeholders.
- Conduct training sessions to educate other departments on new processes or system updates.
- Actively engage in conversations and form relationships with leadership team
- Demonstrate excellent time management skills to meet project deadlines and deliver high-quality results.
- Take ownership of operational tasks and responsibilities to support the overall business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Operations Management, or a related field.
- Proven experience as a Business Operations Analyst or in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of Planhat and/or Hubspot platforms.
- Experience working with SaaS/ B2B tech companies is highly desirable.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with leadership and senior stakeholders.
- Proficient in strategic thinking, problem-solving, and data analysis.
- Experience with reporting dashboards and data visualization tools.
- Proactive mindset with a drive to initiate change and improvement.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
What we offer
- Hybrid Working Model: Enjoy the best of both worlds with three days at our state-of-the-art office at 35-41 Folgate Street E1 6BX London, with two days working from the comfort of your own home.
- Generous Paid Vacation.
- A pension plan.
- Health Insurance: We value our team’s health and well-being, which is why we offer comprehensive health insurance for you.
- Paternity and Maternity leave policies.
- Learning budget to support your professional growth. Whether you’re interested in attending conferences, enrolling in online courses, or purchasing books and other learning materials, we’re committed to helping you expand your knowledge and skills.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: You’ll have access to a MacBook Pro and the latest tools and technology to help you excel in your role and achieve your career goals.
- Personal and Professional Growth: We organize company meetups and events that foster both personal and professional growth, so you can stay connected with your colleagues and continue learning and developing your skills.
- Disruptive Company Culture: You’ll have the opportunity to be a part of a disruptive company that is shaking up the food tech industry. Our innovative and collaborative culture encourages creative thinking, experimentation, and continuous learning.
Deliverect is dedicated to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace where all individuals are treated with respect and provided equal employment opportunities. To achieve this, we are dedicated to continuously improving our practices to ensure equal opportunity and fairness for all employees. We actively seek applications from individuals who may be underrepresented in the industry, including but not limited to women, racial and ethnic minorities, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ+ community. We believe that embracing a wide range of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives strengthens our company and drives innovation.
Rights to Work
Please note, internal and external applicants must have the legal right to live and work in the country where the role is located in order to be considered. Proof of eligibility may be required during the recruitment process. While we value the contributions of individuals from various backgrounds, it’s important to note that we are unable to provide financial support for relocation or travel assistance at this time.
If you require any assistance or support during our recruitment process, or an accommodation due to a disability, please don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.