To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
We are looking for an exceptional leader (an “Astronaut”) who will play an important and strategic role in supporting our C-Suite in the day-to-day overall operations of Deliverect. The successful candidate will be able to embed themselves into the business, dig into complex strategic projects, help our C-Suite understand vital aspects of the business and reach important decisions in critical situations. We are looking for someone who can take over in the driver’s seat, help spearhead the charge, connect the dots, make compelling proposals, and, most importantly, execute with the highest levels of excellence.
Rolling up your sleeves to get S#%t done is your forte. You possess the ability to see what needs to be done, step in and take on the task. An influencer by nature, you build trust quickly with the C-suite and internal and external stakeholders, ultimately becoming a valued advisor able to lean in and execute innovative visions.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- This role entails a strong ability to direct and oversee a wide range of executive initiatives while managing the various dependencies and priorities, driving speed, quality and execution to deliver business results and value.
- Provide department leaders with strategic recommendations, coaching the execution via consultation to improve current processes and execute future growth strategies.
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders and collaborate to raise organizational opportunities, propose solutions and gain commitment to its realisation.
- Coordinate the commitments with internal and external organisations for large-scale complex plans to fulfil the broad-level strategies established by executive leadership.
- Work with Captains (Owners), key stakeholders, and Astronauts (Deliverect employees) to identify and monitor business performance, identifying key aspects affecting the overall portfolio.
- Represent executive management to internal and external business interests in areas such as communicating business policy, strategy and direction.
- Collaborate with various business partners to address operational requirements, redefining requirements for existing market offerings and roadmaps for future growth plans.
- Leverage your experience in M&A to enhance decision-making for future critical business opportunities. Creation of dynamic Corporate Development strategies to enhance the strong growth of the Deliverect business.
- The stellar candidate will have a combination of focus and execution excellence. Business process experience and strong technology orientation are critical success attributes.
- Native-level fluency in both oral and written professional English. Based in London, England, 4 days a week in office 1-day hybrid. Must have the necessary documentation to live and work in England.
- 7+ years of experience in leading both governance and delivery programs/projects.
- 7+ years of experience delivering transformation programs in complex, matrixed environments.
- 7+ years of experience working with corporate functions (i.e. human resources, finance, etc.)
- 7+ years of experience building and presenting plans to executive leadership.
- 7+ years of experience with end-to-end project/program management: from conception and initiation, planning, execution, performance/monitoring, and project closing.
- 5+ years of experience with developing executive-level presentations
- 7+ years of experience analysing data and developing metrics to track performance to plan for a business/organization
What we offer
- Fast-growing SaaS scale-up that’s been awarded ‘Unicorn” status.
- Plenty of scope to develop and take ownership within your role.
- Generous range of benefits.
- A Competitive salary
- Diverse international team to enjoy regular company and team events.
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap and progress.
- An exciting, innovative environment, with weekly product releases, constant new features and incremental optimisations.
- A fast-growing international scale-up with strong growth plans.
- A chance to help solve some of the global FoodTech industry’s biggest challenges.
- (Position opened: 15th January 2023- Close Date: 27th Feb 2023)
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.