Guardsquare is looking for a (global) Chief of Sales/CRO to join us in our Leuven (BE) office.
In this role you will be part of the Executive Team and will report to our CEO, Roel Caers. You will lead all of sales for Guardsquare through our Sales teams in Leuven (BE) and Boston (US). Travel to Boston on a regular basis is required.You will be responsible for our sales strategy and execution and will work closely together with our other executives.
The ideal candidate has scaled sales from 20 to 50M revenue within a software company at an international level. Furthermore, you are able to gain credibility with Guardsquare’s customers, being security and engineering professionals.
Balance of vision, strategy and execution is key to fulfilling this role.
- Run Guardsquare’s sales throughout the globe, establishing a world-class sales operation and achieving significant revenue growth throughout the years
- People Leadership
– Build teams, provide leadership and coach middle management regarding the execution of business strategies
– Uphold standards consistent with a strong pipeline management through continued education and enforcement of the Sales Methodology
– Build a result/performance driven culture of accountability, transparency and active listening
– Motivate and recognize/reward effective behavior and accomplishments
– Secure credibility from the field
– Establish metrics to measure results and develop data-driven analysis to optimize resources and ensure that business plans can be translated into financial value
– Provide competitive intelligence to use in strategic analysis and positioning of Guardsquare’s products
– Make decisions based on relevant facts and data
- Growth & Customer focus
– Identify new potential customers and develop a go-to market strategy for both mature and emerging customer targets
– Work and communicate effectively with executives from global accounts (CISO, CXO,…) and coach the sales team how to do so
– Understand the nuances of different markets, their trends and their customers
– Gather market requirements through direct customer feedback and provide input for future product offerings
– Work to maintain on-going communication and provide excellent and trusting customer relationships
– Attend events to present company vision, mission and strategy
- A minimum of 10 years of sales experience in software, security or DevOps space
- Demonstrated record of success in a goal oriented, highly accountable sales environment
- Proven track record in hitting quarterly targets and growing revenue from $25M to more than $50M
- Experience selling across the globe
- Customer oriented and experience in building and managing worldwide and diverse partnerships
- Outstanding team leadership and development. Experience in building and motivating multicultural and international sales teams
- Strategical drive and strong execution capability
- Ability to prioritize company objectives and meet deadlines
- Charismatic leader who’s thoughtful, accountable, easy to approach and resourceful with positive disruption
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Outstanding communication skills in English (spoken & written)
What Guardsquare offers you
- A full time job with a competitive salary package.
- You are provided with the tools & flexibility to develop yourself successfully.
- An international environment where you will interact with motivated & open colleagues with different backgrounds.
- A workplace where you can share and implement your ideas.
- A hybrid work policy, which helps guarantee an excellent work-life balance.
At Guardsquare, we take pride in being a diverse and multicultural company with team members representing numerous nationalities. We value different perspectives and opinions throughout the business which has contributed to our being the market leader in mobile application security.
You will be part of a dynamic team that strives for excellence and focuses on continuous education and enhancement in skills. We encourage & empower our trusted colleagues to share their opinions, actively collaborate, and continue to learn and grow.
Guardsquare offers the most complete approach to mobile application security on the market. Built on the open source ProGuard technology, Guardsquare’s software integrates seamlessly across the development cycle. From app security testing to code hardening to real-time visibility into the threat landscape, Guardsquare solutions provide enhanced mobile application security from early in the development process through publication.
More than 900 customers worldwide across all major industries rely on Guardsquare to help them identify security risks and protect their mobile applications against reverse engineering and tampering.
Guardsquare is based in Leuven (Belgium) with offices in Ghent (Belgium), Boston (USA) and Munich (Germany).