To apply for this job please visit intigriti.jobs.personio.com.
What you’ll be doing
- Design and build our cloud infrastructure according to best practices.
- Communicate with the engineering teams and look for systematic problems and points of improvement, come up with plans to solve the issues, put the right priority, and measure the impact.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and quality assurance by ensuring the functionality and regular testing of DRP routines, data backup schedules, etc.
- React quickly to incidents and resolute the problem as fast and efficiently as possible (ITIL).
- Writing Infrastructure as Code for everything we do.
- Provide container hosting infrastructure for our development teams.
What you’ll bring
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technologies.
- Experience with Cloud Hosting Providers (AWS or comparable).
- Experience with Infrastructure Hardening and Infrastructure as Code.
- Experience with Kubernetes.
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD principles with an understanding of SDLC.
- Knowledge of automation tools (Terraform, CDK, Cloudformation or e.g. Pulumi).
- Capability of writing programs and scripts in at least one programming language (preferably TypeScript, Python or Go, but any will do).
- Fluent in English, professional proficiency of Dutch is a plus.
- Proven technical skills with a ‘can-do’ & ‘fix-it’ mentality.
- Willingness to share knowledge and experience with others, as well as be open to new ideas.
- Strong critical thinking, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Stress resistance with a clear focus on the resolution in an incident context.
- Open to flexible working hours and willingness to take part in a 24×7 support organization.
Nice to haves
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience in cybersecurity
- Experience with (any of) the following:
- Redis, RabbitMQ, PostgresSQL, MongoDB, Minio PowerBI, Graylog, Elasticsearch, cert-manager
- Service Meshes
Remember, if you don’t tick all of the requirement boxes, don’t be put off. Intigriti offers a great environment for learning and development. Scroll down and apply now!
What is in it for you?
⏰ 40-hour work week
⛱️ 20 days of annual leave + 12 ADV days
✈️ 1-month work abroad
☕ Flex Income Plan (Cafetariaplan)
⛵ Mobility budget
⭐ Top-notch hospitality and group insurance
♻️ Meal & Eco vouchers
⛽ Company car and fuel card
⭕ Hybrid working model
⌨️ Initial home office budget
✍ Great training and yearly learning budget
⛹ Social activities and team outings
✨ Referral bonus
❓ Employee Assistance Program
⚡ Great hardware and access to the best tools to be successful in your role
☎️ Mobile subscription contribution
Why join us?
- Cybersecurity is a great place to be! The security industry is fast-paced and continues to grow even during times of economic uncertainty.
- We provide a clear career path and learning budget to help set you up for success.
- Join a company that’s making a real impact. In addition to our sustainability goals, we empower ethical hackers from all backgrounds to earn a living.
- Be yourself! Our international team celebrates individuality and places a strong focus on diversity and inclusion.
- We are the proud winners of the Deloitte Rising Star award in 2020 and the Deloitte Fast 50 award in 2021.
- We’re backed by top investors who are enabling us to grow internationally.
Our industry-leading bug bounty platform enables companies to tap into our global community of 70,000 ethical hackers, who use their expertise to find and report vulnerabilities that may otherwise have gone unnoticed.
More than 200 organizations, including Intel, Yahoo, and Red Bull, trust our platform to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks and data breaches. With cybersecurity becoming an increasingly important issue, our complementary security testing services have been designed to help companies of all sizes keep their digital assets secure.
Founded in 2016, Intigriti now has a global team of 100+ employees spread across Belgium, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and South Africa. And with the backing of our recent Series B Funding, we’re planning on taking our growth to the next level.
Are you ready to jump onboard the rocket ship?