What you’ll be doing
- Create compelling content to help grow Intigriti’s company brand within the cybersecurity industry (blogs, webinars, social posts, ebooks, datasheets and guest posts).
- Assist with ad-hoc sales enablement documents.
- Contribute towards Intigriti marketing campaigns from a copywriting perspective.
- Help make Intigriti’s LinkedIn account interesting and explore opportunities on other B2B social platforms.
- Coordinate Intigriti’s freelance writers (when necessary).
- Analyse content performance and optimise it for success.
What you’ll bring
- Native in English.
- Degree in Communication, Journalism, linguistic studies, etc.
- Experience in copywriting for a B2B target audience.
- Strong writing, editorial, and reviewing skills.
- Affinity with IT, SaaS, Technology.
- Background in Cyber Security is a huge plus.
- Knowledge of HubSpot and Wordpress is a plus.
- Highly collaborative, positive team spirit and a self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Autonomous, able to manage personal workflow.
- Experience creating content for a variety of formats including e-books, whitepapers, blogs, social media, web copy and emails.·
- Strong attention to detail and grammar.
What is in it for you?
⏰ 26 days of annual leave and Bank Holidays
⭐ Top-notch Private Healthcare and Health Cash Plan
⭕ Hybrid working model
☕ Initial home office budget
✈️ 1-month work abroad policy
✍ Great training and yearly learning budget
⌛ Employer pension scheme
❇️ Enhanced maternity pay
⛹ Social activities and team outings
✨ Referral bonus
❓ Employee Assistance Program
⚡ Great hardware and access to the best tools to be successful in your role
☎️ Mobile subscription contribution
Our industry-leading bug bounty platform enables companies to tap into our global community of 70,000 ethical hackers, who use their expertise to find and report vulnerabilities that may otherwise have gone unnoticed.
More than 200 organizations, including Intel, Yahoo, and Red Bull, trust our platform to reduce the risk of cyber-attacks and data breaches. With cybersecurity becoming an increasingly important issue, our complementary security testing services have been designed to help companies of all sizes keep their digital assets secure.
Founded in 2016, Intigriti now has a global team of 100+ employees spread across Belgium, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and South Africa. And with the backing of our recent Series B Funding, we’re planning on taking our growth to the next level.
Are you ready to jump onboard the rocket ship?