is looking for a high-energy, driven Content Marketeer
with natural creative instincts to join our Growth & Success team. As a content marketer, you will support us in telling our product’s story and business’s passion online and offline
, by producing product and industry related content, highlighting our value proposition and driving conversion.
By working closely together with stakeholders on all levels in the organisation, you will have the tools you need to manage content creation and the publishing process, as you work cross-departmentally to move business initiatives forward. You report directly to the Head of Marketing.
At TinkerList, you will work together with the team on SaaS products for international clients in TV, Online, News and Event broadcasting and production business. We are an ambitious scaleup, with high levels of ownership, ambiguity, and collaboration.
- Daily tasks include building and managing our product and overall marketing content calendar and delivering content aligned with the company’s objectives and business goals.
- Ensuring that all content is on-brand — in terms of style, quality, and tone — and optimise the content for search engines and social promotion.
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, the website, landing pages, social media, etc., to nurture the customer journey and increase our pipeline opportunities and conversions:
- Blog posts
- Case studies
- Video / Photo
- Email campaigns
- Presentations, banners, graphics according to the brand strategy
- Social media posts & targeted ads
- Landing pages
- Interviews & podcasts
- Developing content strategy and content pieces to effectively support marketing & sales initiatives and events
- Managing, updating and implementing a content calendar across all platforms and channels.
- Constantly staying on top of things on what’s happening in our business and company and taking initiative to keep the website and other channels updated: create customer stories, maintain the client portfolio, actively promote hiring actions…
- Supporting the Product and Customer Happiness team in creating onboarding content like instructional videos and webinars.
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing to targeted personas and channels.
- Acting like the ‘last’ quality check on all company’s communication, proofread all written communication and check for pixel-perfectness.
- You have min. 2-3 years professional experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or any other relevant position.
- You have good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe or Figma. Graphic production & video editing skills are desirable.
- You have a strong understanding and interest in content strategies within SEO, SMO, and SEA.
- You are an excellent storyteller, with great written and verbal communication skills, as well as an innate sense for eye-catching graphics and video.
- Your level of English is proficient. Knowledge of any other languages like Dutch or French is a plus.
- You’re not shy when the camera is pointed at you, being in the center of the spotlight. Hosting a live broadcast, interviewing experts on the field and recording voice overs is something you feel comfortable with – even when you don’t have any professional experience in this.
- You are familiar with or at least not scared of content management systems and website builders, such as WordPress or similar.
- You can show us a portfolio of (published work), including blog posts, long-form content and/or graphics and videos.
- You have a proven track-record to take initiative, work independently, manage time effectively, and follow through on tasks & responsibilities.
- You see opportunities around every corner, approach challenges with tenacity, and possess knowledge of consumer and content trends.
- Being familiar with a live broadcasting & content production environment or knowing the business is a big plus, since you are already one step ahead in knowing your audience.
- Also, we’re a scaleup and tech company and love to try new applications and digital tools. Being flexible and tech savvy is important, as well as having an openminded and self-managing attitude in an international, remote-first culture.
- You have a favourite Belgian football player, that’s mandatory. So who do you pick: De Bruyne or Lukaku?
Important notice: We hire people, not roles.
After reading this job description, if you feel like you don’t have all the necessary prerequisites but that it matches where you are now or what you’d like to grow into in your next position, we still want to encourage you to apply. We are growing at a fast pace and have several positions open in our agile teams.
Not everybody will enter our recruitment process, but all, no matter how underrepresented, should feel free to apply as it can only bring learnings or success.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A full-time contract
- A competitive salary in line with your experience, skills, and knowledge + extralegal benefits (like meal vouchers, phone, laptop)
- 32 paid holidays, as well as 10 public holidays, with a flexible ‘no ask, must tell’ time-off policy
- Flexible work hours and remote working
- Learning opportunities and budget for personal development and growth
- A friendly working environment where your voice is heard and taking ownership is highly valued
- A health insurance program via Alan: hospitalisation, outpatient costs & dental care
- A yearly team retreat that brings the whole remote team together on a secret – and mostly sunny – location, for a week filled with relaxing & teambuilding activities to strengthen our interpersonal ties.
We’re a high growth established startup with big plans for the future. That means a big challenge, but also means, big growth opportunities.
At TinkerList, we collaborate as an international and cosy team from all over the world, working closely together in a family-like atmosphere.
Working from Belgium, you are offered a spot at our HQ office in De Hoorn, a creative co-work space & community in Leuven.