Are you interested in joining a fast-paced international team helping some of the world’s most recognizable companies? DESelect is looking for an up-and-coming Content Marketing Intern to get hands-on experience executing short- and long-form marketing initiatives across DESelect campaigns.
This role is an individual contributor on the marketing team, reporting to the Content Marketing Manager. In this role, you will collaborate closely with other marketing functions, C-level decision makers, and stakeholders across Product, Sales, Customer Success, and Engineering to create engaging content that is both informative and entertaining.
To be considered for this opportunity, you should have experience in business, content, and/or long-form academic writing, as well as a strong understanding of marketing principles. You should be able to write in a clear, concise, and compelling manner that resonates with our target audience while optimizing for SEO.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Majoring or a degree in Marketing, English, History, Journalism, or similar
- Highly organized, collaborative, and proactive
- In-depth research skills
- Excellent proofreading skills
- Able to create thorough content on tight deadlines
- Able to quickly grasp complex topics and explain them in a conversational manner
- Comfortable working in an in-office hybrid work environment 2-3 days per week
Ideal candidates will also possess:
- Experience writing B2B content for SaaS companies
- An understanding of B2C creative marketing concepts: email marketing, omnichannel marketing, audience selection
- Experience working in a marketing automation platform, especially Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Thorough understanding of marketing strategies, copywriting, and ideally marketing operations
- Experience working with product, marketing, sales, customer success and/or engineering teams
- Previous experience working for a startup
- Experience managing and individually executing many projects in parallel
- Comfortability working with teammates across different time zones, countries, and cultures
- Quickly become knowledgeable on DESelect and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Create compelling marketing content that engages readers and grows the DESelect brand
- Support marketing campaigns to drive sales pipeline, engagement, upsells, and client retention
- Provide marketing support for webinars and larger projects
- Evaluate and maintain DESelect value proposition, personas, and ideal customer profiles
- Analyze and report on the revenue impact of content marketing assets and initiatives
Candidate should have proficiency in these tools (or similar):
- Hubspot (CRM + Email marketing)
- Google business suite (docs, sheets, slides, etc.) or Microsoft Office
- Design tools a bonus but not required (Canva, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.)
DESelect, a cloud-based SaaS provider and official Salesforce Marketing Cloud partner, offers the leading marketing enablement platform on the Salesforce AppExchange. Fortune 500 leaders and mid-sized businesses leverage DESelect’s intuitive drag-and-drop solutions to help marketing teams segment audiences, and power highly personalized campaigns without code or technical assistance. Founded in 2019, DESelect has offices in Antwerp, Belgium, and Austin, Texas.