To apply for this job please visit jobs.efficy.com.
As the leading provider of CRM and Digital Marketing solutions in Europe, our goal is to enable and simplify the workloads of our many global clients every day. Efficy is now looking for a Corporate Accountant in Brussels (HQ), Belgium!
Our Finance Department is an international team covering multiple countries in Europe (Belgium, France, The Netherlands, Spain, Sweden, Demark etc) and in Hong-Kong.
The Corporate Accountant will report directly to the CFO and will be a member of the Financial & Administrative Team (F&A).
Large company with close relations
Efficy has a vision to become the leading CRM provider in Europe, and with more than 300,000 users we are getting closer every day. In Efficy two days are rarely the same, and things are changing rapidly. So, fasten your seat belt, and join us on the journey.
We really want our employees to thrive in their daily life, and therefore you can expect online music quizzes, onsite ping-pong tournaments, and lots of more. The communication is informal, and your colleagues are only a short call away. You will have more than 500 colleagues placed in Belgium, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Hong Kong and a few remote.
- Be the responsible for daily statutory accounting in all our countries
- Perform the month-end accounting activities of assigned legal entities under local GAAP (Belgium, France, Denmark, Spain, Sweden, the Netherlands …)
- Prepare, maintain and execute financial statements (Belgian GAAP)
- Contribute to develop the group’s accounting manual and reporting guidelines
- Supervise the different users of the accountancy with daily operations
- Manage the relations with external accounting offices
- Make sure that all fiscal requirements have been dealt with by the local accountants
- Ensure all deadlines are met accordingly
- Prepare Belgian and foreign VAT (monthly / quarterly) and other tax returns, with the help of external accountants when needed
- Draft accounting procedures
- You have a bachelor or master’s degree in accounting, Business management, Finance
- You have minimum 5 years’ experience in being a corporate accountant ideally in an international environment
- You have a good knowledge of BE GAAP
- You are fluent in English + French or Dutch
- You have excellent analytical skills, a concern for precision coupled with a keen sense of organization
- You have strong communication skills at all levels with good stakeholders management
- You are proactive and result-driven
- You are flexible and can easily adapt
- You work independently and you can work in a remote team
Bonus points for:
- Interest for IFRS
- Interest for consolidation
- Having worked with different accounting tools (ideally Odoo)
We offer you:
- A competitive salary package with a bonus and a referral program
- A stable and growing company with an entrepreneurial mindset where we will listen to your ideas and support you to make it happens
- High flexibility and hybrid work is part of our DNA
- State of the art offices with our unique co-living-co-working concept where teamwork is the norm
- International growing opportunities and internal mobility
- Events: team lunches, after works, sport, trips
- Learning opportunities: languages, tech, product, sales techniques, leadership
Do you have questions about this position?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more jobs at https://jobs.efficy.com
Efficy is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Efficy via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Efficy. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Efficy as a result of an unsolicited referral or through other means.