To apply for this job please visit lizysrlbv.teamtailor.com.
We are reshaping the € 70bn European car leasing business, one of the largest yet-to-be disrupted markets! The traditional car leasing industry is slow, complicated and expensive. At LIZY, we’re making leasing a car as easy as ordering a sweater on Zalando. LIZY is a well-funded startup (>€10m) with off-the-charts revenue growth (>100% YoY) and an amazing team of 30+ A-players. We’re incredibly ambitious and our goal is to become the Revolut of car leasing.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a motivated and polyvalent Credit Manager who can bring our credit risk management to the next level and who is driven by challenging projects in a fast-paced environment. Credit analysis, customer monitoring and payment follow-up are only a part of the various responsibilities that your role entails. You will be involved in numerous exciting and enriching projects such as setting up credit management tools, international expansion,
- Never-Ending Learner: You are extremely curious, hardworking, autonomous and eager to learn fast.
Challenge Lover: You are not afraid of challenges, nor to look for creative ways to overcome them and have a strong willingness to get things done.
- Independent: You feel confident working on your own and taking initiatives.
- Highly Organized: You are highly structured, an excellent project manager, document everything you do and know how to efficiently focus on key priorities.
- Analytical: You have the ability and are driven to tackle complicated issues by evaluating information gathered and organized.
- Team Player: You have great teamwork skills and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with a small and talented team where you’re supported in your efforts to grow professionally.
- Communicative: You are a strong communicator, but above all you listen and interpret well.
- 3-5+ years of relevant credit management experience in a consulting, corporate or high-growth environment.
Strong analytical & communication skills.
Good Microsoft Office skills, Excel in particular.
- Fully proficient in English and either French or Dutch.
What you will do
- Be the front guard of our credit management and prepare/analyse monthly reporting.
- Work on challenging projects in finance in close collaboration with the Head of Finance.
- Have a big impact in the credit analysis, monitoring and payment follow-up process.
- Help define credit risks and shape concrete decisions and processes from scratch.
- Learn start-up best practices and operations in a fast-growing company.
- Get exposure to the financial aspects of a young company and be directly involved in setting up credit management tools, international expansion, digital transformation and automation.
- Support in discussions and reporting to investors, financial institutions and other stakeholders.
Perks and Benefits
At LIZY, we deeply care about our workers. Therefore, we offer :
➡️ Flexible Work: Amazing modern headquarters at Flagey, Brussels, possibility to work partially or fully remote, organize your own work schedule, and enjoy the sun while working on our rooftop!
➡️ Attractive Package: Fair salary and generous package including meal vouchers, transport, insurance, car, and strong long-term incentives with stock options.
➡️ Quality Equipment: Top range tools including laptop, computer screen, mobile phone, keyboard.
➡️ Learning Opportunities & Empowerment: Hands-on experiences, take initiatives, incredibly talented colleagues to learn from, free books at disposal.
➡️ Friendly, fun & transparent environment: Join an international team of friendly mates in a transparent and fun work environment.
➡️ Extra: Quality tea & coffee, weekly team lunch, and monthly team drinks.
Having second thoughts?
You don’t feel like you’re matching 100% of the criteria? We encourage you to apply anyway! Study shows that candidates in this situation are less likely to apply, however LIZY aims at being inclusive as we are well aware that diversity brings a huge added-value to the team. It is more important to have the right mindset!