To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our company in EMEA. To succeed in this role, your main KPI is to make sure customers are successful with our SaaS solution, which translates into upsells and minimal churn. You will report directly to the Head of Customer Success and work in a global team.
- Onboard and train new clients
- Maintain the customer portal, being able to create and update articles of interest related to DESelect
- Manage a customer portfolio, being responsible for the partnership with key accounts, ensuring their adoption and responding to risks
- Collaborate closely with sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities
- Partner with marketing to create customer success stories
- Manage NPS surveys and follow-up on engagement metrics to identify customers at-risk
- Ensure customer understanding and use of available features so they get the maximum value out of the product
- Manage cases logged in the support software (Zendesk)
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Analytical; understand data models and analyze complex customer needs and SQL queries
- Customer-focused, willing to help people
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-organized (managing your calendar, tasks, emails,..)
- Flexible, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and with a “can do” attitude
- Comfort in a startup environment; we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-facing role, as either a Customer Success or Account Manager (in a SaaS or software company preferably)
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role working with enterprise and corporate clients. Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be a big plus. This knowledge could have been achieved by using the platform as a user, or as a consultant.
- Growth opportunities
- A work culture where you can make an impact
- Great work atmosphere
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
- Stock options