Optimy is a Belgian tech scale-up and the European leader in the Social Impact industry that enables any organization to manage and align its grant, volunteering, donation, and sponsorship programs. In 2020, we established our Toronto office to spearhead our growth in the North American market. Having built a strong team of sales professionals there, we now proudly serve 50+ clients across the region, fostering meaningful relationships and making a positive impact.
At Optimy, we believe that corporations are a force for good and can make the world a better place. For more than 12 years, we have enabled organizations to amplify their positive impact by building meaningful relationships with causes, communities, employees, and customers.
Today, over 350 organizations use Optimy to manage over 1.5M projects in 22 languages across 25 countries. Our client portfolio includes Capital Power, Grameen Foundation, Ford Motor Company, UEFA Foundation for Children, and many others.
Dive into the world of sponsorship and grants management and enable organizations to amplify their positive impact on society.
- Serve as the Optimy SPOC for the accounts you own
- Manage the renewal negotiation process
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual upsell quota
- Increase the adoption and usage of Optimy’s solution by identifying new customer needs & challenges
- Generate cross-sell opportunities for the sales team
- Achieve annual gross- and net-revenue retention rate objectives
- Manage the onboarding & implementation process for the account you own
- Be a friendly professional advisor and know when to suggest best practices, how to defuse problems and always address our customers’ issues in a timely manner
Optimy’s presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVrKdKYBqpE&t=4s
- You already have a minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position (Account management, Customer Success, Business development)
- Ability to articulate a strong value proposition
- Excellent time management, organizational and multitasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled and active listening to assess customer needs and opportunities
- Commercial mindset
- You are a native English speaker
- You are able to work independently and have the drive to cultivate business relationships over the phone and by email
- You have a natural inclination to resolve customer problems and help them be highly successful
- A successful track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals in previous roles
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations and high-volume of work with a positive attitude
- Experience in SaaS environment is a plus
- Knowledge of French language is a plus
- You have a valid Canadian work permit
Our ideal future colleague will have an “Optimy’s plus”
- You are a highly motivated candidate and a team player who wants to contribute to the success of Optimy
- You want to work in a fast paced environment where you can see a direct impact of your work!
- You are passionate and looking to work with equally driven people!
- You are independent, adventurous and a go-getter with a start-up mentality
- You are positive, enthusiastic, sociable and smiling
- A permanent contract with an evolutive fixed salary and uncapped commission
- Private Hospitalization insurance
- A Hybrid work model (including remote work)
- Four weeks paid time off
- 16 paid volunteering hours per year to focus on your social goals and values
Our Culture Value Proposition
- We believe that supporting and promoting inclusion and diversity across our business and society will make the world a better place for all.
- We’re committed to creating an inclusive culture that helps employees know they are valued, respected and empowered to do the best work of their life.
- We celebrate diversity because we believe in the variety of perspectives and ideas that reflects our multinational environment and drives the most innovative and sustainable growth.
- We provide a personal development plan (PDP) and a learning path in an online learning platform for every employee in our organization.
Optimy provides equal opportunities to all qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation and marital status.