Yields.io is an award-winning fintech company based in Belgium. Yields.io pioneered the first comprehensive end-to-end model risk management platform used by both international banking firms as well as by regional financial organizations to streamline model risk management activities and stay compliant in a continuously evolving regulatory landscape. Since its launch in the market, Yields.io’s technology- the Yields MRM Platform has received several recognition including the prestigious ‘Model validation service of the Year’ award for four consecutive years. Yields.io is backed by renowned investment firms including investors Volta Ventures, Pamica NV, and G+D Ventures.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Your work days are better with a diverse and talented team.
At Yields.io, we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can excel. We take great care to ensure that our hiring practices are inclusive and without bias. Our commitment is to foster a diverse and equitable workplace where talents can thrive.
Build a more trustworthy world. Join our team!
Yields NV is actively looking for a Customer Success Executive with a hands-on approach to join our team. You will play a crucial role in overseeing the deployment and integration of the software with the customer’s existing infrastructure, ensuring that all projects are completed on time, within budget, and to the satisfaction of internal and external stakeholders.
We are seeking an individual who can manage multiple projects while maintaining a high level of organization, ensuring that all project deliverables are completed with precision and efficiency. The ideal candidate will also have experience in stakeholder management, communication strategies, risk analysis, and project scheduling.
You will be working in a dynamic team environment, with the opportunity to collaborate with other professionals in different disciplines. You will be directly reporting to the Director of Customer Success.
- Project planning: Collaborating with stakeholders to define project objectives, scope and requirements. Developing a comprehensive project plan to meet project goals and deadlines.
- Team Coordination: Assembling and leading a team of professionals involved in the implementation and onboarding, including devops, integration specialists, data scientists and other relevant experts. Facilitating effective collaboration and coordination among team members to ensure a smooth deployment process.
- Stakeholder management: Engaging with internal and external stakeholders, including senior quants, model risk managers, validators, external project managers, architects, devops and higher management throughout the project. Conducting regular meetings to address concerns, manage expectations and provide progress updates. Ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Risk analysis and mitigation: Identifying potential risks affecting the project goals and deadlines and developing strategies to mitigate them.
- Project monitoring and control: Closely monitoring the progress of the project, tracking the milestones and ensuring adherence to the project plan. Managing any deviation that arises and proactively addressing issues to keep the project on track.
- Documentation and knowledge management: ensuring the project is thoroughly documented and all documentation remains up to date throughout the project lifecycle. This includes creating and maintaining project documentation such as project plans, requirements, user manuals and any other relevant documentation. Enabling effective knowledge transfer and smooth handovers to all (internal and external) stakeholders
- Standardization and Continuous improvement: Analyzing and documenting successful project methodologies, best practices and lessons learned. Contributing to the development of standardized templates, processes and framework to streamline future projects. Participating in improving the knowledge base and training material, ensuring they reflect the latest product enhancements, industry standards and customer requirements.
- Presence at the office (Brussels, Ghent or Antwerp) for a minimum of 2 days per week.
- Proven track record in project management, preferably within the information technology and services industry, specifically in the implementation of model risk management software in financial institutions. Demonstrated experience and success in similar projects is highly desired.
- Proven strong leadership skills with the ability to guide and motivate cross-functional project teams towards the project goals.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Effective problem-solving and decision-making abilities to address project challenges and overcome obstacles.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Adaptability and resilience to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with changing project requirements.
- Strong attention to detail to ensure accuracy and quality in project deliverables and documentation.
- Basic knowledge of Python, Model development and Model Risk Management.
It is definitely a big plus if you have:
- Expert knowledge of Python.
- Knowledge of data science.
- Expert knowledge of Model Risk Management.
- Experience in Model development/model validation at financial institutions.
- Comfortable with software architecture and integration.
- Passion for continuous improvement, innovation, and staying updated with industry trends and best practices.
- An international team that embraces diversity, a lively and open company culture
- Autonomy and responsibility in a challenging work environment
- Flexibility: 20+ holidays, remote-friendly work environment
- Full-time contract, hospitalization insurance, Eco-cheques, lunch tickets, cool offices in Brussels and Ghent, quarterly and fun team building activities