To apply for this job please visit cheqroom.recruitee.com.
Customer Success Manager – Belgium
We are Cheqroom, but will talk about us later…today is all about you! We’re opening a new position for a Customer Success Manager to join our team!
We are looking for a savvy Customer Success Manager with experience in B2B SaaS, who possesses a strong drive for results and responsibility for the revenue in their own portfolio.
As a CSM at Cheqroom you will look after a large number of customers, using both high and low touch approach to ensure Gross and Net revenue retention.
To be successful in this role you will:
- take a project management approach to our outcomes driven strategic customer playbook, working with customers on improving adoption, coaching them to uncover extra value from Cheqroom, and tracking progress towards ROI
- use data informed approach to portfolio management so that low touch customer segment can be catered for optimally
Duties for the Customer Success Manager will include a broad range of tasks such as building and maintaining a healthy relationship with your customer/user base through regular QBRs and one – to – many communication, deploying customer campaigns focused on improving engagement and facilitation of product enablement. You will also support your customer through expansion and renewal processes.
What will you be doing?
- Develop retention and expansion strategies for your assigned portfolio of customers
- Identification of risks and opportunities within your assigned portfolio of customers
- Hold regular QBRs with strategic accounts
- Act as the voice of the customer when collaborating with Product and Sales teams
- Produce high quality case studies with successful customers
- Produce useful collateral to facilitate CS at scale
- Process and negotiate expansion and renewal
Are you the one?
- Experience in customer service in a B2B SaaS environment
- You are located in either NYC metro or Belgium – Gent area
- Customer-orientated and able to influence cross-functional teams
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, and strong communication skills
- Team player with a strong sense of ownership
- Outcomes driven with a track record of revenue expansion and process improvement achievements
- Strong business acumen (eg translate product benefits into business value/outcomes)
- Comfortable working and collaborating in a hybrid mode, in a fast paced environment
- Fluent in English
Bonus points if you
- You do not take yourself too seriously
- Are a dog person (Just kidding…Or are we?)
- Are not shy to be on camera. Have you seen our videos by the way?
Why should you join us?
We are a fast-moving scale-up with offices in the beautiful city of Ghent (Belgium), and lively New York.
Joining Cheqroom is joining a highly motivated and inspiring team of colleagues who are happy to take you on this rollercoaster of challenges and experiences! We think outside the box and welcome everyone!
We top it with:
- Flexible hybrid setting
- Meal vouchers
- Annual personal learning budget
- 5 days of additional PTO
- Health & group insurance
- Work from abroad (The world is your oyster! Get your bags ready because you will have 6 weeks to work remotely)
- Proper tools so you can do your work properly, without frustration (laptop, phone, and all the usual)
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast-growing team of international people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do, and a great company culture where you will feel right at home!
Last (but not least) who are we?
Cheqroom is the number-1 equipment-management software, and we are getting ready to further scale globally.
Our mission? Let makers make!
We make equipment management delightfully simple for companies like Google, Fox Sports, EA, NBC, ESPN, … We help them to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive and collaborative software solution that saves both time and money. Allowing them to focus on their passion to create.
*Diverse teams build better products An asterisk you’ll want to read
We know for a fact that women, people of color, and minorities, in general, are not likely to apply for a job they only feel 70% qualified for. We’re here to tell you that you are, in fact, enough, and strongly encourage you to be confident and to submit your application either way. You’ve got this.
We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to meet you!