To apply for this job please visit fleetmastersoftware.com.
Global scale-up looking for passionate Customer Support Agent to join the team
A Cox Automotive product brand, FleetMaster is a specialist in cloud-based workflow technology for rental and leasing companies and dealerships. FleetMaster is the expert in fleet management solutions, enabling a variety of mobility needs through its state-of-the-art software, global partnerships, open architecture and best of breed approach.
Working at FleetMaster
FleetMaster is a global scale-up that supports the core business processes of international rental and leasing companies with worldwide success. We aim to improve our customers’ efficiency and lower their operational costs. We believe technology is the key to change. By continuous innovation we’ve created a solution built for the future.
FleetMaster has built up its customer base in Europe, the United States and Central America and offers its state-of-the-art cloud-native platform for SMEs and well-known top-tier rental and leasing companies and the dealerships of OEMs. The customer portfolio is rapidly expanding and we’re offering you a chance to help us write this exceptional story of growth.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- You support end users and customers’ first line support teams with their day-to-day job working with FleetMaster;
- You confirm reproduction steps of technical issues in a mirrored production environment;
- You create bug work items in the relevant development backlog with reproduction steps and an indication of impact and urgency;
- You notify the product or project owner of newly created incidents. You are able to estimate the impact and urgency and communicate that accordingly;
- You regularly communicate new features, updates and the product roadmap to customers;
- You create generic and customer-specific documentation, manuals and guidelines;
- You maintain internal and external wiki pages about customers and their business workflows;
- You prepare new and existing customer accounts for go-live and daily operational use;
- You assist with the technical go-live readiness of projects;
- You support the release approvals in cooperation with the product owner and the QA teams;
- You support the marketing and sales team with communication about functionalities of the product and customer success stories;
- You analyse and solve problems.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in an IT support role;
- You have an affinity for software and you’re interested in the world of cloud applications;
- You are multilingual: strong knowledge of Dutch and English is a must, good knowledge of French is a plus;
- Being able to query the database for additional troubleshooting is a plus;
- An understanding of the basics of coding language and software development is a plus;
- You have an interest to deep-dive into the background and the details of the business we operate in;
- You value the importance of hearing from end users how they use the product and what their experience is;
- You go for results, work independently and take initiative where needed;
- You’re communicative and able to escalate a problem when needed;
- You’re able to cope with stress when a deadline has to be met;
- You’re aware about the confidentiality of data and how to work with that.
You’ll be part of a fast growing company with international customers, where your voice will be heard in both the functional and analytical part of the product development and customer projects. We give you the chance to build the future of FleetMaster in a phase where fast growth and flexibility of both the team and the product are key.
At FleetMaster we collaborate in a flat hierarchy and with a “getting things done” mentality in a creative and motivating work space where cooperation, open communication, self-development and passion are at the core of what we do. Our offices in the MeetDistrict in Ghent are easily accessible and have all the necessary facilities to create an inspiring workplace.
We believe in mutual flexibility and an attractive salary package in line with your experience and contribution to our success story.