To apply for this job please visit jobs.eu.lever.co.
Silverfin is a scale-up SaaS company. Silverfin reinvents the way financial advisors work: our cloud-based technology allows +770 accountancy firms and financial advisors to streamline significant parts of their workload and spend more time on value adding activities. We build a hell of a product and our customers love us. Even our customers’ customers love us. Silverfin solves a very real problem: it automates a large chunk of the repetitive tasks that people working in financial services spend their time on and improves communication with their customers.
We are growing rapidly since our start in 2013. Originating from Belgium, we have successfully launched activities in BeNeLux and the UK. From these offices, we’re serving a strongly growing client base, including the big 4, in 15 countries with 180+ colleagues.
In 2021 we won Deloitte Belgium’s Technology Fast 50 award for most sustainable growth – an award given to the company with the best percentage growth over the last four years.
As a fast-growing company, we’ve launched an internship programme to give the young professionals of tomorrow the opportunity to take their first steps into the business world.
What you will be doing during your internship
- You are the first point of contact for our customers, dealing with questions, issues and/or complaints – big or small – via Chat, Email, Zoom or Phone.
- Proactively explore ways to solve problems quickly but also manage customer expectations
- Build strong relationships with customers
- Solves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure solution.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Take ownership of the customer’s enquiries related to the troubleshooting procedure, the expected resolution time, and updates on the progress made.
What does the ideal candidate look like?
- You are obsessed with customer satisfaction and have the natural reflex to go the extra mile
- You have confidence in managing difficult conversations with demanding customers Fluent in Dutch & French, working efficiency in English
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- In order to be successful, you must be passionate about technology and providing high calibre customer experiences
- The guts to take up a role outside of your comfort zone, a can-do mentality and eagerness to learn
- Finance / accounting knowledge by experience or education
What we offer
- The opportunity to help build a fast-paced, fintech scale-up in an international scene.
- The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast growing team of people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do.
- Sports during lunch breaks.
- Endless supply of excellent coffee, snacks, fresh fruits and … drinks on Thursday.
- Regular team activities.
As a fast-growing company, we’ve launched an internship program to give the young professionals of tomorrow the opportunity to take their first steps into the business world.
We are always looking for dynamic individuals to join us so don’t hesitate to contact us and get the ball rolling!