To apply for this job please visit cheqroom.recruitee.com.
Customer Support Specialist
We are Cheqroom, but will talk about us later…today is all about you! We’re opening a new position for a Customer Support Specialist to join our team!
What will you be doing?
Our main focus is delivering the ultimate experience for our customers during their asset management journey and giving them a long-lasting impression of our brand. As a Support Expert, you will guide and assist our customers in their inquiries and go the extra mile by collaborating with Customer Success Managers and our Engineering and Product team.
- You will manage customer requests from customers all over the world within SLAs and handle essential information in our designated CRM and communication tool.
- The customer’s needs are always your priority, and you think with them on all levels to come to a solution. You will build a relationship of trust with the customer and become their best Cheqroom friend.
- You will work closely with our Engineering team to escalate bugs and share feature requests with our Product Managers
Are you the one?
- You have experience in customer service in a SaaS environment.
- You are located in Belgium
- Customer-orientated and able to influence cross-functional teams
- Positive attitude, highly motivated, and strong communication skills
- Fast-learner and a tech-savvy mindset
- Strong problem-solving and service orientation
- HTML & CSS knowledge
- Fluent in English
- Experience with Hubspot and tools like Intercom, Freshdesk, Help Scout, etc…
Bonus Points if you
- You do not take yourself too seriously
- Are a dog person (Just kidding…Or are we?)
- Are not shy to be on camera. Have you seen our videos by the way?
Why should you join us?
We are a fast-moving scale-up with offices in the beautiful city of Ghent (Belgium), and lively New York. Joining Cheqroom is joining a highly motivated and inspiring team of colleagues who are happy to take you on this rollercoaster of challenges and experiences! We think outside the box and welcome everyone!
We top it off with
Flexible hybrid setting
Annual personal learning budget
5 days of additional PTO
Health & group insurance
Work from abroad (The world is your oyster! Get your bags ready because you will have 6 weeks to work remotely)
Proper tools so you can do your work properly, without frustration (laptop, phone, and all the usual)
The ability to create, implement and grow with a fast-growing team of international people who are enthusiastic and passionate about what they do, and a great company culture where you will feel right at home!
Last (but not least) who are we?
Cheqroom is the number-1 equipment-management software, and we are getting ready to further scale globally.
Our mission? Let makers make! We make equipment management delightfully simple for companies like Google, Fox Sports, EA, Gorillas, NBC, ESPN, … We help them to stay on top of their inventory by digitizing the entire process through an intuitive and collaborative software solution that saves both time and money. Allowing them to focus on their passion to create.
Diverse teams build better products *An asterisk you’ll want to read
We know for a fact that women, people of color, and minorities, in general, are not likely to apply for a job they only feel 70% qualified for. We’re here to tell you that you are, in fact, enough, and strongly encourage you to be confident and to submit your application either way. You’ve got this. We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting amazing candidates, so please don’t hesitate to apply — we’d love to meet you!