To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.
With a recent funding round from Insight Partners and impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding our Global team. We are looking for a Data Analyst in the Spanish office located in Alicante.
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software company helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 200+ team members in Belgium, Canada, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the “work hard, play hard” motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
A day in the life of:
- Work as a part of the growing team delivering a data-driven organization.
- Work closely with the product team to deliver targeted and effective business intelligence. Create data insights and present them in a digestible and accessible way.
- Help defining key product metrics and track product KPIs.
- Work closely with product and engineering in collecting the right data to produce relevant business insights.
- Help measure and drive adoption and engagement of the product.
- Actively represent best practices for data architecture and business, and collaborate with the other members of the data team to design a data analytics and business warehouse solution.
Are you the new Data Analyst at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
- Has an analytical mindset.
- Is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate.
- Communicates fluently.
- Is open minded, eager to learn and embraces change.
- Is a team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Works independently with business stakeholders providing solutions and regular updates.
- Has experience in working in Agile teams.
- Proven work experience (4+ years) as a Product Data Analyst or similar role.
- Proficient in writing SQL.
- Experience with data analysis languages such as Python, R, …
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI and Tableau to create reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards.
- Experience with statistical tools to identify and analyze trends in complex data sets.
- Good communication skills to help deliver insights to diverse stakeholders.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours and working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (medical insurance, pension plan, allowances…).
Meet our Recruiter Jenna Bloem