Data Analyst (Product)
A day in the life of:
- Work as a part of the growing team delivering a data-driven organization.
- Work closely with the product team to deliver targeted and effective business intelligence. Create data insights and present them in a digestible and accessible way.
- Help defining key product metrics and track product KPIs.
- Work closely with product and engineering in collecting the right data to produce relevant business insights.
- Help measure and drive adoption and engagement of the product.
- Actively represent best practices for data architecture and business, and collaborate with the other members of the data team to design a data analytics and business warehouse solution.
Are you the new Data Analyst at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
- Has an analytical mindset.
- Is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate.
- Communicates fluently.
- Is open minded, eager to learn and embraces change.
- Is a team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Works independently with business stakeholders providing solutions and regular updates.
- Has experience in working in Agile teams.
- Proven work experience (4+ years) as a Product Data Analyst or similar role.
- Proficient in writing SQL.
- Experience with data analysis languages such as Python, R, …
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI and Tableau to create reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards.
- Experience with statistical tools to identify and analyze trends in complex data sets.
- Good communication skills to help deliver insights to diverse stakeholders.
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Flexibility is key! Work efficiently by using our flexible working hours and working from home.
- Work for an international company where you get to travel to meet your colleagues for a great (teambuilding) event at least once a year.
- Collaborate with passionate and driven colleagues every day.
- Accelerate your career: new opportunities are right around the corner.
- We offer a variety of benefits (insurances, meal vouchers, allowances…), but we also want you to make your own choices according to our Flexible Income Plan.