To apply for this job please visit careers.lansweeper.com.
Data Engineer (Alicante)
With a recently announced funding round from Insight Partners and an impressive yearly revenue growth, Lansweeper is rapidly expanding its Global teams. We now need a Data Engineer to help in our growth journey!
Lansweeper is an IT asset management software helping businesses better understand, manage and protect their IT devices and network. We currently discover and monitor around 100 million connected devices from 25,000+ customers, including Mercedes, FC Barcelona, Michelin, Sony, Carlsberg, Nestlé, IBM, Maersk and Samsung to governments, banks, NGOs, and universities, driven by its 150+ strong teams in Belgium, Spain, Italy, Ireland, UK and the USA.
Over 90% of our customers renew their subscriptions every year and we onboard 250 new customers every month. Our high-performance/high-reward culture emphasizes improvement and progress. Under the “work hard, play hard” motto we want employees to grow professionally through ongoing learning and taking on new challenges. Discover more about Lansweeper impressive growth on this video.
A day in the life of:
- Work as a part of the growing team delivering a data-driven organization
- Work closely with the business to deliver targeted and effective business intelligence
- Create and maintain data pipelines for data ingestion and data transformation
- Actively represent best practices for data architecture and business, and collaborate with the other members of the data team to design a data analytics and business warehouse solution
- Support efforts to ensure the data standards are developed and maintained
- Perform quality assurance checks to ensure the results you provide are accurate and appropriate to the needs of the solution
- You will get to play around with new Data technologies, such as: FiveTran, DBT, SODA, SnowFlake.
Are you the new Data Engineer at Lansweeper?
I am someone who:
- Has an analytical mindset.
- Is dynamic, committed, hands-on and passionate.
- Communicates fluently
- Is open minded, eager to learn and embraces change.
- Is a team player willing to go the extra mile.
- Works independently with business stakeholders providing solutions and regular updates.
- Has experience in working in Agile teams.
- Experience in data analytics, data warehouse, and business intelligence solution development
- Sound knowledge of advanced enterprise data warehousing methodologies and concepts, including master and reference data management, data architecture, data modelling, business intelligence, and advanced analytics.
- Good knowledge of SQL, ETL patterns, …
- Experience with APIs
- Experience with the design, development, and operations management for data warehousing and analytics solutions such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Snowflake.
- Experience with ETL tools such Azure Data factory and AWS Data pipelines.
- Experience with BI tools such as Power BI and Tableau
Our offer you can’t refuse
- Growing along with a company in full expansion.
- Variation, challenges and responsibility.
- Easy-going teamwork.
- Working with leading tools and newest technology.
- Fulltime long-term contract.
- Extra company benefits (medical insurance, pension plan, IT equipment, allowances, teambuilding activities,…).
- Hybrid working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Internal and external training.
Meet our Recruiter Laura Carrion Frau