Are you crazy about databases? Are you excited by collecting new data? Do you want to work in a young and driven team of engineers?
Well, lucky you (and us)! We are looking for a Data Engineer (student) to help out in our data engineering team. At Realo, we help consumers and real estate professionals sell, let, buy, or rent properties online by providing them access to relevant listings enriched with local data and market valuations. ️
You will have a chance to work alongside engaged and like-minded people, in a hybrid environment (from our cozy office in the center of Ghent & remote). Sounds fun?
What you will do:
- Data Collection and Extraction: Utilize various programming languages and tools to collect and extract data from diverse online sources.
- Database Maintenance: Design, implement, and maintain relational and non-relational databases, including data cleaning, normalization, and optimizing queries for efficient data retrieval.
- Data Processing and Analysis: Clean, transform, and analyze large datasets using data processing and analysis tools to derive meaningful insights and support decision-making processes.
You are a fit because:
- Currently pursuing or recently completed a degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Proficient in programming languages such as Python or PHP.
- Experience with interacting and extracting data from various online sources using APIs.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases, including MySQL, PostgreSQL, or MongoDB.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
On top of a competitive salary, and flexible working hours, we offer the following perks:
- Tuesday lunch delivery at the office
- Regular team drinks and events
- Hybrid remote-office
How does all of this sound to you? Excited to join us?
Apply by sending your CV and a few sentences about why you would be a good fit ✉️ We will get back to you swiftly 🙂
We value diversity, equity, and inclusion and seek to build a workplace that welcomes people from the broadest talent pool possible. Qualified individuals from all types of backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Realo aims to become the leader in the real estate marketplace and data in Europe. Learn more about us at www.realo.be