We are looking for an exceptional Marketing Intern to join our team. In this role, you will be part of the Global Marketing team supporting the Demand Generation department.
- Supporting the Demand Generation Specialist with ad hoc acquisition and nurture workflows and strategy, ensuring projects are completed on time and assisting in execution.
- Creating email newsletters, nurture emails, and social media content and audience segments.
- Supporting event execution, ranging from driving registrations to event logistics to making sure that leads are being followed up on.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams (Content Marketing, Design, Sales) to help launch campaigns that drive measurable pipeline results and increase engagement.
- Maintaining our marketing systems such as Asana and Hubspot.
- Helping to curate creative and effective messaging, landing pages copy and marketing collaterals that support campaign creation.
- Assist in defining key metrics and converting them into actionable improvements.
- A Bachelor’s degree or currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Information Systems or relevant experience
- Excellent copywriting and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, project management, and time management skills
- Able to work independently and follow-through
- Excellent interpersonal skills, high energy, and enthusiasm, team-oriented
DESelect, a cloud-based SaaS provider and official Salesforce Marketing Cloud partner, offers the leading marketing enablement platform on the Salesforce AppExchange. Fortune 500 leaders and mid-sized businesses leverage DESelect’s intuitive drag-and-drop solutions to help marketing teams segment audiences, and power highly personalized campaigns without code or technical assistance. Founded in 2019, DESelect has offices in Antwerp, Belgium, and Austin, Texas.