To apply for this job please visit www.investsuite.com.
InvestSuite is a fast-growing global B2B embedded wealth (front-to-middleware) InvestTech provider. We help financial institutions realize their digital wealth transformation journey and together create the most delightful investing experiences for their customers. We have 15 nationalities building in “international DNA” and clients on 4 continents. We are a place where bankers, creative designers, imagineers, mathematicians, computer & behavioral scientists meet. We are builders and growers, obsessed with innovation and the construction of exciting products that benefit the clients of our clients. We are excited to work at the crossroads of ‘the markets’, investing, economics, deep science (AI & machine learning), finance, design and the digital world. Can there be anything more challenging?
Who are we looking for
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps engineer who loves to build innovative and high-quality products.
As part of a senior and highly committed team you will design, build and maintain the new cloud platform to allow the fast and secure release of the software, and you will work in an environment where quality comes first enforced by an automated continuous deployment process. Consumers of our services are both mobile apps and web apps managed by InvestSuite as well as 3rd party services and applications.
- Design, built and maintain a secure cloud solution where multiple IVS products are deployed
- Use IaC to define and provision the infrastructure (compute/network/storage)
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines to continuously deliver the latest version of our software to the clients.
- Deploy applications that meet our customer’s highest demands in terms of performance, availability and security
- Design and implement observability solutions(collections of logs/metrics, visualization, alerting)
- Brainstorm new products and solutions to continuously challenge and improve products, performance, system backups, security and customer experience
Target profile & traits
- Highly driven and committed – you deliver high-quality products within deadlines
- Solution-minded – you avoid politics & find effective ways to get the job done
- Direct and open – you are always willing to share and speak your mind
- Smart and creative – you find creative ways to get things done & accomplish goals
- Customer centric – you seek to delight customers/users with all your work
- Quality-minded – you deliver top quality & expect the same from others
- Naturally curious – you crave new knowledge & best practices about your field
Required skills & experience
- Experience with IaC tools(Terraform – public and private cloud providers)
- CI/CD solutions(Gitlab/Azure DevOps)
- Gitops solutions(ArgoCD)
- Experience with public & private cloud solutions(Azure/OpenStack)
- Experience with container orchestrators (k8s- AKS/EKS/OpenShift)
- Configuration management(Helm/Consul/Vault)
- English fluency – spoken & written
- Proactive in solving risks and issues in a timely manner, or to re-prioritize on close collaboration with the development teams and product owner/clients.
- Experience with agile project approaches (Scrum)
- Knowledge about / experience with:
- Linux distros(Redhat/Ubuntu)
- Networking(DNS/TCP/HTTP protocols)
- ELK stack, Prometheus/Grafana
Other skills & experience we would love to see
- Knowledge & experience with microservices and containerization technologies
- Knowledge of cloud and serverless architectures patterns
- Passion to automate any manual flow and reduce the human factor and the overall operational costs
- Affinity with financial markets and wealth management
Be part of a growing team of interdisciplinary experts in fields such as: math, software engineering, AI, data science, design and UX. Join us and enjoy:
- An international environment: We have offices in Leuven, Warsaw, London and Sydney and are present in many EU countries.
- Attractive remuneration: We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. We provide the tools you need such as a MacBook Pro and iPhone 11.
- Self-development: We actively encourage you to join conferences and trainings to improve your knowledge and widen your network.
- Equal opportunity: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, sex, gender identity or expression.