- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in electronics engineering or computer science.
- Excellent development skills of electronics schematics and PCB layouts.
- Hands-on experience with one or more of the following: low-noise sensing system, power electronics, low-power wireless system, robot/drone motion control system, audio and video systems.
- Deep understanding of analog and digital electronics.
- Experience with embedded programming is a plus.
- Experience with industrial standards and certifications (e.g., EMC, CE marking) is a plus.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Electronics system design and qualification
- Develop low-power sensor systems for internet-of-things
- PCB schematic design, layout and validation
- Working on exciting projects and products development for world changing applications, such as deep-space planetary exploration, robot intelligence, and fusion energy production
- Opportunities to learn efficiently and quickly in a startup company with high growth potential
- Working in a very dynamic team with colleagues sharing the same vision on the company’s mission
- Competitive salary and social benefits
- Location: Mixed on-site (Geel, Belgium) and home working
- Duration: Unlimited