We’re at a turning point in history. Climate change is changing the world faster than ever before. Utilities will play a crucial role in the transformation of our society to fight climate change and become carbon-neutral, while at the same time making sure people and businesses can continue to use energy supply like they’ve been used to for so many years.
At Gorilla, we’re determined to not stand by, but to make a real impact on the utility industry by providing data services that allow utilities to play the role they need to play in the quest for a net-zero society. By building something that solves a real problem, and by being the best at what we do.
- You display expertise and are able to connect with customer business experts to work together on creating the perfect solution.
- You use your deep understanding of pricing, forecasting and portfolio management to co-create calculation models in Gorilla
- You configure, test and identify gaps in our existing solution, defining a backlog of project work
- You make sure our data engineers know what to develop
- You protect development quality by creating and performing extensive test scenarios
- Together with the project manager, solution architect and the data engineering team, you take delivering IT projects to the next level.
As a UK Energy consultant, you work together with our clients, solution architects and engineers on requirements for calculation models, identifying specific data needs and algorithms. With your knowledge of the UK market, you are able to represent and demonstrate Gorilla’s beautiful pricing, forecasting and billing solutions to our prospects and clients.
Starting with the sales phase, all the way throughout the implementation of a project, you support our customers in workshops with different stakeholders. Start to finish, you translate functional project details into a language all stakeholders understand.
You effortlessly describe the UK market cost component calculations, characteristics and best practices to all project stakeholders. Additionally, you are skilled at analysing and understanding a client’s process and their pricing and forecasting methodologies. By gathering information, you are able to accurately brief our engineering team and test their deliverables. You pride yourself on a qualitative delivery each and every time.
As a strong believer in co-creation and teamwork, you naturally do all of this in close collaboration with our colleagues.