To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.
Who are we?
Deliverect is in hyper-growth! As a global SaaS Unicorn, our mission is to be the backbone of on-demand food, with over 250 million orders completed, operating globally.
We simplify online order management to help restaurants, cloud kitchens and food chains around the world become faster, smarter and more connected, so they can serve even more delicious food to their customers.
With real-time insights they can manage inventory, track revenue growth, automatically update stock, adjust menus globally and spot new opportunities across platforms with ease.
Who do we work with?
The most popular and up-and-coming food delivery platforms around the globe, along with your local takeaway restaurants and stores! We also partner with Point Of Sale (POS) Software providers, ensuring we work together in the FoodTech space to deliver a market-leading product.
Located in our hubs across Europe, North America, South America, Australia and the Middle East we are growing rapidly. We are ambitious, take ownership and celebrate success with the entire team. Because we have a deep level of respect for each other, there is always room to learn and develop.
Reason for the role
Are you a Skilled sales professional? Do you have a passion for building relationships and driving growth? If so, a career as Enterprise Account Executive at Deliverect based in New York could be for you!
In this exciting role, you’ll be responsible for supporting the strong growth of the Deliverect brand in your assigned region in North America. You’ll work with some of the big players in the restaurant, grocery and hospitality industries, showcasing how Deliverect enhances the running of large hospitality groups.
Your experience will play a key role in your success, enabling you to research and map out new businesses to fill your pipeline. Using your consultative selling approaches, you’ll engage decision-makers and execute comprehensive demonstrations of our technology to win long-term, mutually beneficial relationships.
With your tenacious and energetic approach, you’ll oversee the end-to-end process of new business opportunities, and sign on deals that will result in the growth of the Deliverect footprint in the region.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Become an expert in the Deliverect portfolio and speak fluently on the challenges and opportunities of the industry
- Manage end-to-end sales process of Deliverect with anywhere from 10-20 deals at a time
- A hunter’s mindset, to identify and cultivate new prospects in the territory
- Ability to lead negotiations with clients and develop mutually beneficial deals
- Experienced in building and maintaining relationships and presenting to C-level executives
- Responsible for maintaining CRM, a rolling 3x pipeline and forecast accuracy
- At least 5 years of SaaS sales experience, experience selling middleware and integration software is a plus
- Prospecting, qualifying and closing deals and managing the sales pipeline
- Work closely with the extended team and partner ecosystem within your territory
- High level of energy, love to network and thrive in building relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to present and position yourself professionally and empathically with internal and external stakeholders
- Previous sales methodology training (i.e. Challenger, MEDDICC, Spin, Sandler, etc.)
- Travel to industry conferences and visit clients in the territory, approximately 15-20%
- Ability to be in the office 3 days a week (Midtown Manhattan ) with the right to live and work in the United States.
- You are fluent in English and currently living in the New York area
What we offer
- Joining a fast-growing pre-IPO Unicorn organisation
- Mac book Pro and the latest technology to help you achieve new career heights.
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits and a Pension plan (4%)
- Food and snacks are provided in our office to fuel your mind and body.
- 20 days of vacation
- Diverse and Inclusive international team with regular company and team events
- Transparency and visibility including a weekly company sprint on vision, strategy, roadmap, and progress
- A competitive salary and bonus structure.
$85,000 – $100,000 a year
We value strength from diversity, embracing our differences by working together within a safe and inclusive working environment. You are welcome at Deliverect for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our workplace is for everyone. We are committed to treating everyone fairly and equally. If you need any support during our recruitment process, please get in touch email@example.com.