We are seeking a highly driven Enterprise Account Executive to join our U.S. sales team in Austin, Texas. As an Enterprise Account Executive (EAE), your goal is to increase Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) by self-prospecting, working hand in hand with the BDR marketing, and customer success teams, and building and nurturing trusted partnerships that open the doors to customer success, increased brand recognition, and expansion opportunities.
In this role, you will report directly to the Vice President of Global Sales and work closely with the sales team to develop and execute sales strategies, generate business opportunities, and build and grow new business in the North American market. This role will be strategic, highly visible, and impactful with significant opportunities for advancement and growth.
- Find, develop, and cultivate new Enterprise customers
- Promote our product suite as a “must-have” for Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Run and manage the full sales cycle from prospect, to lead, to demonstration, to close, to onboarding, to post-close growth and care
- Craft and execute customized prospect-facing business cases and presentations
- Negotiate contracts, agreements, and renewals; manage procurement, RFP, and customer processes
- Discover and oversee all customer stakeholders and act as the liaison between Salesforce partners and system integrators, as well as the internal sales team
- Maintain robust relationships with current customers
- Keep consistent and accurate records of all sales activities in the CRM
- Travel onsite as needed for prospective and current customers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Superb analytical skills, technical aptitude, and strong organizational ability
- At least 3 + years of sales closing experience and demonstrated success in an Enterprise sales organization and market (prospecting, follow-up, multi-threaded strategic planning, relationship building, contractual negotiations, complex sales cycle)
- Previous Tech Industry and B2B sales experience preferred
- Exceptional written, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Willingness to work from our Austin office 3 days per week
Our Company Benefits:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Competitive earning package that includes base salary, commission, and stock options
- Global connection and dynamic leadership team that includes an advisory board of successful founders and senior executives with three unicorns amongst them
Integrated with our core principles is DESelect’s commitment to diversity and equal employment opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, military service, genetic information, or any other characteristic or conduct protected by law. DESelect is committed to being a globally inclusive company where all people are treated fairly, recognized for their individuality, promoted based on performance, and encouraged to strive to reach their full potential. We believe in understanding and respecting differences among all people. Every individual at DESelect has an ongoing responsibility to respect and support a globally diverse environment.
Ready to join the rocket ship?